HQTM's skin changer

thekingoftown
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 17 years

HQTM's skin changer

Postby thekingoftown » Mon May 14, 2007 4:25 pm

I have HQTM team's skin changer and the car (Zuk) and a skin. How do I put the skin on the truck? Any help would be great.
Thanks TKOT :adios:

armyman
Banned

Postby armyman » Mon May 14, 2007 5:39 pm

wouldn't it be better if you asked the person who built the car if you could edit it if you do that then i will tell you how :wink:

d-tuner
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 17 years 9 months

Re: HQTM's skin changer

Postby d-tuner » Mon May 14, 2007 6:49 pm

I have HQTM team's skin changer and the car (Zuk) and a skin. How do I put the skin on the truck? Any help would be great.
Thanks TKOT :adios:
I thought that is not a question anymore, but ok...
Right where you got the MM2CSC program ( https://www.mm2x.com/hqtm-team/english/?strWhat=programy ) is a line with link for the "How to add own color " tutorial from HQTM-team. Take it here: https://www.mm2x.com/hqtm-team/pliki/mm2csc_tutorial.7z . Next time, please, read more attentively.
If you'll have any questions or problems with adding own colour, [(first) search HQTM-team forum] and then just write your problem and you'll get help from there ;)
wouldn't it be better if you asked the person who built the car if you could edit it if you do that then i will tell you how
No, it's needless, because HQTM-team distributes the sample textures freely for almost every their car.

thekingoftown
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby thekingoftown » Mon May 14, 2007 7:20 pm

I have that tutorial, when I try to open the car it says "ERROR: There is no ID files for car you selected." What is an ID and how do I get it?

thekingoftown
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby thekingoftown » Mon May 14, 2007 8:03 pm

I GOT IT :dance: I did not see the ID download on hqtm team's site :oops: next time I

d-tuner
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby d-tuner » Mon May 14, 2007 9:05 pm

[quote="thekingoftown"]I GOT IT :dance: I did not see the ID download on hqtm team's site :oops: next time I

thekingoftown
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby thekingoftown » Mon May 14, 2007 10:43 pm

Glad you found it I'd advise to download the items via MM2CSC ("Download Addons from the Internet" button at the top) - easier and faster
I tried that but it said "ERROR: Connection error" but my internet connection is fine, any ideas?

d-tuner
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby d-tuner » Mon May 14, 2007 11:10 pm

Glad you found it I'd advise to download the items via MM2CSC ("Download Addons from the Internet" button at the top) - easier and faster
I tried that but it said "ERROR: Connection error" but my internet connection is fine, any ideas?
Yeah, that's another problem. I have it too. But this error appears when I'm in the server selection menu.

I have no idea what's wrong with it, but I have the older version of CSC, not the most recent one, I thought this could be a problem. It worked for me always until it happened unexpectedly. Anyway, I think we'll have to ask Maxoff about that.

stefan188
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

mm2csc

Postby stefan188 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:09 pm

i have a problem so can someone help me?i want to add the sonic paint for the bmw me concept and i have the paint and the id file but the programm says that there is no id file so who can help me?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:20 pm

When you start MM2 CSC the program create automatically three folders on it's directory, one for the cars' ID files, one for the two colors files and the last for the two add-ons files. Make sure that the BMW M3 CSL ID file is in the carsID folder and the two colors file are in the carsColors folder. Sure the program will find them. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

stefan188
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 17 years 2 months

paintjob

Postby stefan188 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:00 pm

how can you make a paintjob for a car?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:53 pm

On HQTM-Team's MM2 add-ons pages for a lot of car there's the example textures that allows to you to create new paintjobs for their cars. Download them (is bottom of every car page), extract one of them in a folder and edit the .tga files with Photoshop. After with MM2 CSC load the same car, click on "(own color)" write in Additional colors table, click on button "Add at the end", write your color's name and choose the folder with all your modified textures. After save it.
If you want to made the cars' color files click on "Simple/advanced mode" button and click in button "Create new texture pack" and follow the helps clicking the "?" button.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

hassanbinkhurram
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Postby hassanbinkhurram » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:04 pm

what is .tp .tga files? i dont no? i have downloaded all programs but no one is working
:( tell me great :)
which program i have to download?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:29 pm

When you start the MM2CSC after decompression in a folder (it don't must be in the main MM2 directory), the program will create automatically three folders called "carsID", "carsColors" and carsAddon". When you download for a car its car ID file and its new colors, the file ID must be in "carsID" folder, and the two colors files' must be in "carsColors" folder. I think that the program doesn't find the .tp file, because you have only put in the colors folder only the .tpi one. The .tp file is the file that contains all new .tga textures, while the .tpi file needs for the program to identify the color and give information about it. See also the system information in the program, it controls all external files used by the program.

hassanbinkhurram
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Postby hassanbinkhurram » Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:51 pm

what what what? i mm2csc where to download it? tell me tell me