Radio on MM2

naverd01
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 14 years 9 months

COOL IDEA

Postby naverd01 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:55 pm

Hi

I thought that if you could record a radio station for 20 minutes or so, then put it on a cd, you could play it in MM2! So it's like you can listen to the radio. My radio had a 'record' button on it, so I can do it. Just thought that i'de mention it...

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Postby Zac4084 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:33 pm

Okay but no one takes requests. Don't think its possible. MM2 can already play CDs in a radio style design. This is not a bright idea.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:50 pm

That's not a request, and neither a bright idea; you can well keep run with the game an audio files player program like Winamp playing your MP3s or your Internet radio station. You can also attach a real radio device from its phones output to the audio-in input of your system audio card. Absolutely there's no need to make an audio CD and use it with the game CD player...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

naverd01
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 14 years 9 months

Postby naverd01 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:24 pm

I never knew that, thanks!

reckless201
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Postby reckless201 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:27 pm

You can listen to radio stations from all over the world here. What I do is I turn off my music in FUEL and listen to radio instead, cos the game is quite big and it gets boring listening to the same music over and over. :tongue:
Very Unimportant Member.

mm2ultimatemaniac
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 11 months

Postby mm2ultimatemaniac » Sun May 02, 2010 5:02 am

You can listen to radio stations from all over the world here. What I do is I turn off my music in FUEL and listen to radio instead, cos the game is quite big and it gets boring listening to the same music over and over. :tongue:
Haha, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that does that in FUEL, takes ages to get somewhere in that game.