Ideas for new MM2 Rides

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 8 months

Ideas for new MM2 Rides

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:55 am

I don't know if anyone still makes cars for mm2, I'm pretty sure they do, but anyway, here's some I'd really like to see made. I'd do it, I have blueprints for some*, but most of these are complicated models and I have no experience making even the simplest models. So, here they are:

1. Bat Tumbler* (on MMArchieves, in MM2, there is a batmobile, but I discovered its for mm1, and I really want the tumbler--fast, tough, awesome)
2. Ford Raptor*
3. Star Wars Jauggernaut* and snowspeeder*
4. Halo vehicles (e.g. Warthog*)
5. Unimog*
6. Police Escalade* and Tahoe*
7. various tanks, WWII and modern
8. Various fire trucks*
9. Osh-Kosh MRAP ATV
10. Some avengers vehicles

That's all I have right now, but I'll likely come up with more. So, if you want a project, have at it.
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 11 months

Postby zoot » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:26 am

Make some yourself, sir.
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:46 am

I would, but I don't have experience, none of the tutorials seem to help me, I probably don't have all the stuff necessary, and whatever I could do wouldn't look very good.

I saw cars uploaded this month and last month and beyond, so I know there are still modlers out there.

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 16 years

Postby Silent1Unknown » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:00 am

Image BEST MM2 SCREENSHOOTER | BEST PHOTOSHOPPER
Image MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER | BEST MM2 WEBSITE

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:00 am

Many of them are too particular vehicles, and some aren't great and interesting suggestions IMO, like the tanks.
A police Cadillac Escalade it's planned and so there will be, and already there are some fire trucks and few ATVs. The Warthog it's a good suggestion.

Nowadays there aren't so many cars makers for MM2, and almost all of them are converters, that means who uses already existing 3D vehicles models making them for MM2, so they aren't modelers. The few modelers aren't neither much active, they aren't continuously making cars models for the game.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:05 am

Okay, modified list:

Warthog
Ford Raptor
Star Wars Snow-speeder
Bat Tumbler

A police pickup would be nice, unless someone can tell me how to convert the F-350 cop from MM1.

I'm willing to learn, if I had a tutor and all the right programs and stuff. I've tried a couple of cars with Z modeler, but I can't do wheels, dash, sirens, lights, textures, horns, sounds, etc

hungarymate
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 11 years 9 months

Postby hungarymate » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:57 pm

A police Chevy Tahoe is in the Overhauled mod.
You can get in here:
https://www.mm2x.com/modules.php?name=Downl ... how=10#cat

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 7 months

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:47 pm

I like Ford Raptor idea, but not sure if you want a conversion.. This may be a good idea ;) but no one takes requests here, so, I'm afraid you are out of luck, because I've got a whole bunch of school. :sleep2: And I am not very good at modeling. :P
[img][/img] [color=gold]MM2x Awards 2014 - Most Friendly Active Member[/color]

[img][/img]

aaro4130
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 11 months

Postby aaro4130 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:53 pm

I like the Warthog idea, there is one in Forza 4 but it is too detailed because it is an autovista model.
[img]https://i61.tinypic.com/25zrngo.jpg[/img][color=white]
- Most creative active member
- Most smart active member
- Best MM2 innovation of the year
- Best programmer

[img]https://i60.tinypic.com/2m4c2h5.jpg[/img]
- Most helpful active member[/color]

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:42 pm

I would make the Raptor and the Warthog, I have blueprints, if only I had all the right programs, good tutorials (a step-by-step through the whole deal), and a bit of tuition. Any ideas where to look?

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:21 pm

A Ford Raptor, not Saleen. Ford Raptor is a 2011 STV Pickup truck

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 3 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:29 pm

That truck is included in a beta of a Need For Speed Hot Pursuit/Most Wanted mod available somewhere on this forum but I doubt that it will work for you

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:36 pm

Found it, but you were right. Security program won't let me in. I really need to get that password from Dad.

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 9 months

Postby KingAndy » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:55 pm

Here in MM2X are a tank and some fire trucks availiable. About the Tumbler, I know 1 GTA SA mod I can convert, and if MM1 has one please give me the link that I can convert it (if I get the permission of the owner)
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:39 pm

MM1 has Batmobile (closer to a Panoz than anything) which is cool, but its not extreme necessity.