MM2 Ultimate Difficulty Racemod

Released!!!

<t>Default professional time limit for Coit Nightmare is 49 seconds. Then, what should be the time limit for Coit Nightmare in Ultimate Difficulty?</t>

Poll ended at Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:27 am

49 sec
14%
48 sec
No votes
47.5 sec
14%
47 sec
43%
46.5 sec
14%
46 sec
14%
45 sec
No votes
Lower than 45 sec
No votes

Total votes: 7
RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 7 months

Postby RohitXL5 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:34 pm

Thanks, dummiesboy.

I'm currently having my school quarterly examinations, so I've much pressure of studies now. So it will end in 2 days as 2 papers left, I'll continue it after I'm free from exams.
[img][/img]

[color=#01B5DD][size=150]Boss of Martians![/size][/color]

[img][/img] [color=yellow]Best Active Member MM1 screenshot-er | Best MM2 breakout of the year[/color]
[img][/img] [color=yellow]Author of the best mod of the year[/color]

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 3 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:48 pm

Nice update, I knew that opponents can cross the grass but I never know how to make them go there in my own maps :P

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby RohitXL5 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:09 am

Thanks guys!

Finally, a long month awaited, South Bank Brawl, now is ready! :D

It's gonna be cool now. Here're some pictures with their features!

Here, I've swapped the start spots of the opponents which goes from bridge side due to an issue of pushing because of new routes, so these are perfect swaps for the new routes + shows weather of foggy noon. :)

Here, I've accelerated AI for fastback due to push-crash issue. That's why, I've putted fastback in front and accelerated it because now it has taken the grass-route for this race and all other three opponents have to turn right, when fastback was behind, it pushes the opponents ahead of it which makes the opponents to take weird routes and crash into wall.

6 brand new ultimate cops have been added into the races. The cops are not ordinary, they've alternate AI, they'll not only chase you, sometimes, they'll reach before you into the way points map and patrol the city and when you'll be spotted there, they'll interfere you to navigate and will crash you. They've now ability to teleport and NOS effect.

Bridge-Jumping side brand new routes have been added and applied to all opponents, actually the grass route was previously taken by the white mustang but due to its curb crashing issue and fastback's slipping issue, I swapped them. Now it's perfect.

Non-Bridge side now considers 4 fast routes which has 2 fastest known. This pic also shows traffic density.

You are a loaf.

Now I've finally finished South Bank Brawl, now I will move on River Thames Run. After finishing London Checkpoint races, I'll send it out for alpha testing.

Hope you enjoy them! :)
[img][/img]

[img][/img] [color=yellow]Best Active Member MM1 screenshot-er | Best MM2 breakout of the year[/color]

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 12 years 7 months

Postby NotoriousA » Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:11 am

The cops are gonna be some hard challenge. Can't wait for River Thames Run.
[img][/img]

MidMadDriver
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby MidMadDriver » Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:02 am

[DELETED]
Last edited by MidMadDriver on Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 3 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:48 am

Nice, did you added the text by modifying the exe or is it the msg thing in waypoints file? And 2nd question, are you planning adding some props, which could make the races harder?

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 4 months

Postby e-cobra » Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:49 am

Blue fog? And 'ability to teleport'? How's that possible? :o
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby RohitXL5 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:36 pm

Nice, did you added the text by modifying the exe or is it the msg thing in waypoints file? And 2nd question, are you planning adding some props, which could make the races harder?
Lol no, I didn't hacked exe nor I changed mmlang.dll. You never noticed it because you guys never tried a race with 8 opponents in MM2, when you come on 9th place, it says "You are a loaf" instead of you finished 9th. :P

In case of 2nd question, I don't know if I would. I need to learn adding props first, but I don't think so I should add, it will require hacking because it will require more .pathset files to place them. So I don't think so.
Blue fog? And 'ability to teleport'? How's that possible? Surprised
That blue fog is a part of my custom 360 degrees skies and shading mod. Not the part of racemod. That's my custom edit.

About ability to teleport, I'm not sure about that it will 100% happen. To be honest, I didn't made the cops to be able to NOS effect (That's default power of cops), patrol effect and teleport ability. I don't know how it happened but I found it interesting so I didn't removed cops as it makes the race harder. Maybe it happens when you design custom cops codes in the police list. Also I noticed that the music doesn't turns to cops theme all time when cops spotted you in custom cops.
[img][/img]

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby NotoriousA » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:06 pm

I wonder how, and in which way the cops teleport...
[img][/img]

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby RohitXL5 » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:06 pm

I wonder how, and in which way the cops teleport...
Noticed it twice at first cop, when he missed to hit me, he teleported ahead, at 2nd time, I noticed that first cop again flying over cinema hall and attacking on me by falling into me. It was funny lol.
[img][/img]

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby NotoriousA » Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:09 pm

That sounds like an action scene!
[img][/img]

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:42 pm

first cop again flying over cinema hall and attacking on me by falling into me. It was funny lol.
I am dieing for these alpha tests!!!! :P
[img][/img] [color=gold]MM2x Awards 2014 - Most Friendly Active Member[/color]

[img][/img]

darrenvox
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 15 years 6 months

Postby darrenvox » Wed Jul 31, 2013 6:33 am

if only i could get my downloaded copy of mm2 to work without the flickringd stuff, but looks great,

all of you who do these mod (i have no idea how but would love to know how..)

i tried zmodeler and within a week i said its not for me...

but anyways on track well done!!
darren's youtube
darren's forum
other aliases used in mm series sites 66chargerfan/interrobang/ford8nguy

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby RohitXL5 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:58 pm

Thanks everybody! I'll consider people who deserve for alpha-testing.

@Darren, Zmodeler isn't used to modify or make races. There are better manual ways to do that and that's the best technique of me.

So guys, I've finally started doing River Thames Run. After knowing every opponent and its route and many statistics of the race, I've made the new start spots, changed opponents and new weather is now written as default which is now rainy evening!

Now this race contains 8 opponents. Now the 5th opponent which was a RSi in default race has a new start spot.

A issue of two opponents' opposite direction of turning which enforces them to crash or leave their intersection is now fixed by swapping their start spots.

Here's a pic of the new opponents, weather and start spots which shows change since the default.

More progress soon! :)
[img][/img]

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby NotoriousA » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:01 pm

I thought Roadsters would be in this race, it would fit perfectly.
[img][/img]