Convert cars from GTA:SA to MM2

Hotshot
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 13 years 3 months

Convert cars from GTA:SA to MM2

Postby Hotshot » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:59 am

Hi. I'm wondering how to convert cars from GTA:SA to Midtown Madness 2. I REALLY want a 1991 Ford Crown Vic police car, and I have the car pack it comes in, with a couple other cars I would like. Anyone have any tips?

dageek
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 15 years 8 months

Postby dageek » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:31 am

[url=https://www.dageek.webs.com][img]https://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad294/photobukcet_dageek/Avatars/LamboSig.jpg[/img][/url]

Hotshot
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Hotshot » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:39 am

thx man!

Hotshot
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Hotshot » Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:53 am

Uh...my computer won't let me install zmodeler2. Says the configuration is wrong. Any ideas? :(

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 16 years

Postby Silent1Unknown » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:07 am

You need to install something first. Check here for details:

https://forum.zmodeler2.com/viewtopic.php?t=3979

Image BEST MM2 SCREENSHOOTER | BEST PHOTOSHOPPER
Image MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER | BEST MM2 WEBSITE

Hotshot
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Hotshot » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:15 am

I've tried everything, and I get as far as opening it, then the program crashes. I just want to convert a car, not become a computer engineer. Plus, why would I want to pay $60 for a cheap program in the first place? Thanks for the help, but I still have the same problem: How am I going to get my Bone County 1991 Crown Victora sheriffs car to MM2?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:44 am

The tutorial given by Dageek is the best one to know how convert GTA SA cars to MM2, with clear explaining and images. The problem is that, as you've noticed, ZModeler 2 isn't completely free, and some features are locked, like the needed one of the GTA SA car model .dff file importing. Then can happen installing problems, but just because is required the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable.
However, some members here have the registered program that's able to import files, post the link to download the GTA SA car that you want to convert for MM2 and someone can import and rip the model for you, all for private use.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Hotshot
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Hotshot » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:25 pm

You know, that isn't a bad idea. Thanks! Anyone up for it? I'll send the .dff file.