hey i have problem withe the high quality textures cars

pilo-danger
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 12 years 10 months

hey i have problem withe the high quality textures cars

Postby pilo-danger » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:06 pm

when i download car how have a high quality textures i run the game but when i select the vehicle the game chut down The game closes automatically i have a windows 7 and a 184 mb ghrafic cart pleazz help me :( :( :( :cry:
mm2lover

twcfan
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 14 years 2 months

Postby twcfan » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:09 pm

better remove some mods and other high poly cars that u have and try that if not try 2 reinstall the game.

BTW: your avatar thingy is rly graphic and inapropriate

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Can you tell what's this car that's causing this problem? You may also explain it better.
In MM2 is pretty normal that if a car add-on uses really high quality textures, with the sizes of 2048x2048 pixels, the game crashes when selecting it (not really shuts down, it gives an error message). To avoid this wanting to play the car with these big textures you have to remove other present cars add-ons, till the game won't crash anymore selecting the car and choosing all its paintjobs.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

pilo-danger
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby pilo-danger » Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:46 pm

evry car like 2011 Lexus LFA or 2010 Porsche 918 Spyder....
evry time i download a car lik this the game crashe and i dont even see it in the cars list if you need iformation just ask
mm2lover

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:13 pm

Those cars don't use really big textures as in my previous example. From your reply, what I can suggest is the normal thing to don't keep too much cars add-ons in the game folder; more bigger are the .ar files of them are, less the game is able to read without cause any problem, so less you have to place. Keep about 10-15 add-on cars of high quality, and see if in these conditions the game crashes, if still yes, remove some other.

Wait a moment, from a screenshot that you've uploaded to the website gallery is visible that you're playing the game with the software rendering mode, and if you're always playing the game in way, the cause of these game crahses with high quality add-on cars is obviously that. The add-on cars aren't made to be played with that really bad graphic, you must set the hardware rendering mode, how normally has to be... That why I've asked you to give more details about your problem, and a such thing is important to be said... :roll:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

pilo-danger
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby pilo-danger » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:06 pm

i have buy a new CD and now it works just fine thanks for your information and yes it is the software
mm2lover