franch88 car's bug

wilder
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 17 years

franch88 car's bug

Postby wilder » Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:50 pm

hi , franch88
your cars are cool 8) but sometimes are bugging and i must remove your cars to let mm2 start
why ?? are bugging

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:07 pm

Thank you for your compliment.
However, they aren't bugged in that way. It's the game that can't manage too cars, and this can happen all the times if you've lot of vehicles or too .ar files in general in your main MM2 folder.
First try to remove other vehicles, like the ones that there are ahead the car that has problems and the ones that you aren't using, excluding the 20 default ones that can't be removed. You have to keep the vehicles and other .ar files at least to 20 of them; in fact you've said that this happens sometimes, and when this happens means that you've lot of vehicles or .ar files.
Some vehicles creates more problems to the game: there are some buses that will let crash the game after selecting quite any other vehicle next to it. I think that this is done because they uses too many files, and also because the game has to overread too files into the .ar ones (this could happen more with the mods).
This happens to me too; the only thing that I do is remove at least 3 or 4 old added cars, and I can use all the cars available without any crash. :wink: If the game crashes while first loading, this is more given by some problems in the added files.

You can also search for some old topic about this normal problem.
Last edited by Franch88 on Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Postby awalwang » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:07 pm

Maybe it conflicts with other car files. You may need to take them out to make his cars work properly. You can use the MM2 Game Loader from HQTM-Team to resolve the problem. You also may have too many AR files and mods in your directory. You may have to remove some.
Oh crap. :lol:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:17 pm

Maybe it conflicts with other car files. You may need to take them out to make his cars work properly. You can use the MM2 Game Loader from HQTM-Team to resolve the problem. You also may have too many AR files and mods in your directory. You may have to remove some.
The real conflicts with other cars are given mainly if them use the same internal car base name, and this couldn't let using one of them. The same is also for the files. So for conflics we mean that there are some files of some add-ons with the same name, and this is well explained here.

It's the game that can't load too files from the added .ar files, and because of this, the game crashes while first loading. The game crashes while choosing a vehicle becaus there are more of them; just remove some of any cars from your game folder and the problem is mostly solved.
The crashes while track loading are mostly given by problems with mods, like the cop mods, or by problems with the car (this happens while beta versions test) or because there are problems with the choosed track.

With the MM2 Game Loader you can just manage the installed .ar enabling and disabling them. It can also let you show which files into the various .ar files are "overwrited" by the upper ones; this is possbile to see doing a deep scan of the add-ons.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

wilder
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby wilder » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:03 pm

i have 25 cars added ! 8O , 29 mods+maps wooha
this is why
thank you franch88 and awalwang :D

HummersRock
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Postby HummersRock » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:43 pm

You can have as many cars and tracks in your folder as you want, with some exceptions. When it comes to tracks, they hardly ever conflict with each other, so you won't have much trouble there. With cars, however, you can only have a few high poly cars like franch is saying, but with low poly cars you can usually have as many as you want.
[url=https://bit.ly/znpgtp][color=deepskyblue]My MM2 Creations[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/o9c3][color=red]My MM2 Youtube[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/yfqjeq][color=green]My DeviantArt[/color][/url]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:50 pm

You can have as many cars and tracks in your folder as you want, with some exceptions. When it comes to tracks, they hardly ever conflict with each other, so you won't have much trouble there. With cars, however, you can only have a few high poly cars like franch is saying, but with low poly cars you can usually have as many as you want.
About tracks, for example, Madness City 3 can give some problems to the game, also playing it.
It's true that you can have many cars as you want, but them have to be low polygons models. Seems that the .ar file size isn't the most important thing, but are the files on its inside. :roll: Low polygons cars uses less and more little files than high quality ones.
I think that if there are too files into the .ar files loaded by the game, it'll crash; so this is why you've to remove some of them.

wilder
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby wilder » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:35 pm

new york cause too probleme
i will delete all addons (maps) that i dont play