How long does it take before a screenshot is viewed/added?

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 5 months

How long does it take before a screenshot is viewed/added?

Postby daguyu1234 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:23 am

Does it take more than an hour or day usually? I uploaded them about thirty minutes to an hour ago... :?
[color=grey][b]Keep that Backstreet Pride Alive! Who the hell am I if I can't be me? If you wanna give me hell, then just get in line. I'm not the next of them. I am the first of me.[/color][/b]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:53 am

Topic moved.

The uploaded pictures in the MM2 SS section won't be published automatically. You have to wait that an administrator comes here, see and publish the uploaded images.
You have to wait also one week.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby daguyu1234 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:03 am

Topic moved.

The uploaded pictures in the MM2 SS section won't be published automatically. You have to wait that an administrator comes here, see and publish the uploaded images.
You have to wait also one week.
Okay.

I figured that I had to wait for the administrator to view it.

It'll take one week for it to be uploaded or for the admin to view it?
[color=grey][b]Keep that Backstreet Pride Alive! Who the hell am I if I can't be me? If you wanna give me hell, then just get in line. I'm not the next of them. I am the first of me.[/color][/b]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:13 am

When the administrator will come here and he'll see that there are uploaded screenshots to publish, he'll publish them.

The publish will take few minutes; it's the time that the administrator will come to do this that can be too long. :) This time can be one day as more than a week, depends if the administrator can come here and publish the images.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

HummersRock
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 17 years 6 months

Postby HummersRock » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:22 am

If only you, Franch88, could upload the submitted screenshots; new screenshots everyday then. ;) :P
[url=https://bit.ly/znpgtp][color=deepskyblue]My MM2 Creations[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/o9c3][color=red]My MM2 Youtube[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/yfqjeq][color=green]My DeviantArt[/color][/url]

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby daguyu1234 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:28 am

If only you, Franch88, could upload the submitted screenshots; new screenshots everyday then. ;) :P
Yeah, That would be cool. I submitted some good ones, too. :(

Oh well. Hopefully I won't have to wait an entire week. :P

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:48 pm

Eh eh, I know. Maybe someday I'll be an administrator... :wink:

Don't worry, in these days there have been some published screenshots, an the most active administrator, Gafaddict, sometimes come here to do this. I hope. :D

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby daguyu1234 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:59 pm

Eh eh, I know. Maybe someday I'll be an administrator... :wink:

Don't worry, in these days there have been some published screenshots, an the most active administrator, Gafaddict, sometimes come here to do this. I hope. :D
Have you ever considered asking about moderators being able to approve screenshots? I got some more. :D Lol.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:21 pm

Have you ever considered asking about moderators being able to approve screenshots? I got some more. :D Lol.
I don't know, maybe the moderator can only manage the forum with some limitations, and not the whole website. Administrators have more permissions to manage the whole website.

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby daguyu1234 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:29 pm

I don't know, maybe the moderator can only manage the forum with some limitations, and not the whole website. Administrators have more permissions to manage the whole website.
Lol. I was once a Pmod on RuneScape. But they demodded me after thirteen days because someone had hacked my account a couple months + one year before. >.> But I'm over it. *twitch twitch*

Lol.

But yeah, maybe. Who knows. Maybe they'll add that privelage to mods. Who knows, maybe I'll become a mod when that happens :P Lol. I'm just really hyper right now. But the mod story is true, as much as I hate to admit it.

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Postby awalwang » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:04 pm

Maybe just make Franch88 an Administrator. That would make this site one of the most updated. :roll: And carry out bans much more easily.

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby daguyu1234 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:20 pm

Maybe just make Franch88 an Administrator. That would make this site one of the most updated. :roll: And carry out bans much more easily.
Lol. That's true.

Would you like to see a couple? Maybe I could either post them in a forum, or email to make it much easier on the space in the forums... I got some good and funny ones with great comments. Haha.

Do you have any?

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Postby awalwang » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:29 pm

Put them in the Game Pics section. :)

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:32 pm

Maximum until the end of the next week sure we'll see published that pictures. :wink:
You can also use the Game Pics forum section, but is better don't abouse of it.
I wish that this will be true. :wink:

daguyu1234
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby daguyu1234 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:36 pm

Maximum until the end of the next week sure we'll see published that pictures. :wink:
You can also use the Game Pics forum section, but is better don't abouse of it.
I wish that this will be true. :wink:
Lol. Yeah.

What's the maximum number of images I can put in one post. or How many should I put on anyway. Is three too many? They're not extremely huge, so it wouldn't cause a humongous page stretch. But I got a couple good ones...