How merge objects in Zmodeler?

Postby PaulXD165 » Thu May 02, 2013 10:08 am

How can I merge 2 objects together?

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 4 months

Postby e-cobra » Thu May 02, 2013 1:56 pm

Are you talking about 'Uniting' two objects into one single object? Because uniting and merging are different. To merge something is to take an object from some other z3d file into your file, whereas to unite 2 objects means to make two different objects one object.

To Unite two objects as one object,

Make sure you're in objects level, if not, press 4 on the keyboard to go to objects level. Then make sure SEL is on. From the menu, go to Select > Single. Then hover cursor over the first object and right click on it to select it (becomes red when selected). Then similarly select the other object.
In the above image, the two objects were the rear bumper and the main body.
Then, from the menu, go to Create > Objects > Unite select and click anywhere on the vehicle (except on the 3D view). A window will appear asking the name of the object, enter whatever you want. :wink: This is the procedure for 'Uniting' two different objects as one object.
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

PaulXD165
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 11 years 1 month

Postby PaulXD165 » Thu May 02, 2013 5:42 pm

I came back and tried your answer. Then I made it, I copied and mirrored the half body i made, and unite them both to complete the BODY_H.