GTA IV-MM2 Conversion

Hotshot
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 13 years 3 months

GTA IV-MM2 Conversion

Postby Hotshot » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:51 am

I hate beating dead horses :oops: but, this is a good issue. I'm trying to convert the Seagrave ladder rig used in GTA IV to MM2. Problem is, the tutorial I have only works in GTA SA (which isnt working right either! :roll:) Can somebody point me in the right direction, and/or convert this thing themselves?

Best wishes,
Hotshot

StanOfGB
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 16 years 7 months

Postby StanOfGB » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:04 pm

I think Riva's website has one, but you need to register to view it.
https://www.mm2x.com/mm2riva

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:28 pm

At Riva's forum, not the website, there are some games converting tutorials like the GTA IV one indeed. Here it is, it's required the registering to read it.
Before start, it's needed a registered version of ZModeler 2.2.1 version or higher; it must be registered to enable the importing feature, required to import the GTA IV car model file. Then, you need to get the .wft file of the car model from the game files, and if you don't know how do it search about it; obviously you have to look for its textures too.
Since it's a car of the game, maybe it's possible find it converted for GTA San Andreas, and if so, the converting process gets easy.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|