Game doesn't detect my video card

ergo0100
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Game doesn't detect my video card

Postby ergo0100 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Hi!

I don't know if it is important but when i go to the graphics option, to select the display, i can't see my video card (nvidia GeForce 7300 GT)! There's only the "controlador de pantalla primario"... I run the game in 1024X768 and it runs ok. But how can I use the graphic card for the game? I installed the fix and the speedboot but nothing happened...

Help!

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:19 pm

If in the MM2 game graphic options you've selected the option "Primary display controller" and so you're using the Hardware Rendering, obviouly you're using your graphic card. If your graphic card hadn't to be detected by the game, for example because of the lacking of its drivers, you could only select the Software Rending from the game options, with the result of a very bad graphic quality.
With this, the game perfectly detects and uses your graphic card; it doesn't show its name, but it's identified by that "Primary display controller", that pratically means primary graphic card. The same is common for other games. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

ergo0100
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Postby ergo0100 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Oh... Duh... Why i din't figured it out? Thanks franch!!