Lamborghini Murcielago (Spec) for MM2

Section, in which we are talking about MM2

Moderators: Frost, Luigi, HQTM-Team

RdJ
HQTM-Team

Lamborghini Murcielago (Spec) for MM2

Post by RdJ »

I have 2 problems:

1. I have the LM for MM2 (it works), but I don't know how to get the new dashboard.

2. I don't know how to get the LMS (with new dashboard).

Any1 who knows how to get them ???
Albee
HQTM-Team

Post by Albee »

1. To add the dashboard Yow will need:
- the LM ar file
- Midtown Madness 2 Skin Changer (download on the HQTM webpage)
- the LM ID file (download on the HQTM webpage)
- dashboard file (download on the HQTM webpage)

Place the dash file in Your MM2 folder and use the MM2CSC program to load the car. Next use the menu on the left to open addon screen. Make the program installl the dash and save your car.
RdJ
HQTM-Team

Post by RdJ »

Albee wrote:1. To add the dashboard Yow will need:
- the LM ar file
- Midtown Madness 2 Skin Changer (download on the HQTM webpage)
- the LM ID file (download on the HQTM webpage)
- dashboard file (download on the HQTM webpage)

Place the dash file in Your MM2 folder and use the MM2CSC program to load the car. Next use the menu on the left to open addon screen. Make the program installl the dash and save your car.
I don't get an add-on in install add-on menu. Where must I place the files above and what are their names?
Maxoff
HQTM-Team

Post by Maxoff »

Download MM2CSC, unpack archive and run the program.

In the program, click Download addons from Internet. Choose hqtm server and then select what you need. I suggest to download everything for Lamborghini.

After downloading, click Choose a car and select !lm.ar, then Ok. Next click Install add-on to open addon installer window and finally select what you want to install, in this case additional dashboard.

More details can be found in user manual.
... You only have to know how to prepare query, google will do the rest ...
... My software ...
... Guide to Punctuation ...
RdJ
HQTM-Team

Post by RdJ »

Maxoff wrote:Download MM2CSC, unpack archive and run the program.

In the program, click Download addons from Internet. Choose hqtm server and then select what you need. I suggest to download everything for Lamborghini.

After downloading, click Choose a car and select !lm.ar, then Ok. Next click Install add-on to open addon installer window and finally select what you want to install, in this case additional dashboard.

More details can be found in user manual.
Now I can add the Spec (police) car :D :D :D

But I don't have the option for the new dash (it is only in the Spec download, and my !lm(p).ar are bot with lm.scif ID)

I want the dash for both my lm and lmp. How to do this?
Franch88
HQTM-Team

Post by Franch88 »

When you choose a car after click Choose a car button, select the !lm.ar file, click OK in the display box and choose "Lamborghini Murcielago Spec >scar_lmp.cif" from Kind of car (you must have the scar_lmp.cif file in your carsID folder). Click OK.
To install the dashboard also for the police version, click Install add-on button, select "Real dashboard" and click Install. Finally click OK and Save to save the changes. ;)
They are pretty the same operations like for the normal car version (lm).
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, Midtown Madness 2 COLOR member.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases||MM2X.com|
RdJ
HQTM-Team

Post by RdJ »

Franch88 wrote:When you choose a car after click Choose a car button, select the !lm.ar file, click OK in the display box and choose "Lamborghini Murcielago Spec >scar_lmp.cif" from Kind of car (you must have the scar_lmp.cif file in your carsID folder). Click OK.
To install the dashboard also for the police version, click Install add-on button, select "Real dashboard" and click Install. Finally click OK and Save to save the changes. ;)
They are pretty the same operations like for the normal car version (lm).
I can't do that (didn't try with Spec). When I select !lm.ar it automatically selects scar_lm.cif and I can't change it :573:
Franch88
HQTM-Team

Post by Franch88 »

Sure you don't have the police version car ID file. Download it here, and extract the file in the program carsID folder. Next time when you choose the !lm.ar car file you can choose between normal and police version.
Follow my previous post guide to install the dashboard also to the police version. :)
RdJ
HQTM-Team

Post by RdJ »

Franch88 wrote:Sure you don't have the police version car ID file. Download it here, and extract the file in the program carsID folder. Next time when you choose the !lm.ar car file you can choose between normal and police version.
Follow my previous post guide to install the dashboard also to the police version. :)
I have tried for LM, doesn't work. When I load LMP I can choose for scar_lmp.scif (I could also choose for scar_lm.scif) and it works. What to do to get it to work with LM ??

I have mm2csc 0.91 (now there is version 0.92)
Last edited by RdJ on 2008-02-12, 20:37, edited 1 time in total.
Franch88
HQTM-Team

Post by Franch88 »

Of course if the MM2CSC must recognize also the police version in the !lm.ar file, the police add-on must be installed before in the original !lm.ar file. If you don't have installed the police version of the Lamborghini Murcielago car, also having the car ID file for the Lamborghini Murcielago Spec (lmp) the program will recognize only the normal version car ID file. I haven't tried this, but this could be so.

I don't have understand "When I load LMP". The police version is installed in the same !lm.ar file; so the only file that you can load is !lm.ar.
RdJ
HQTM-Team

Post by RdJ »

Little mistake, I made a file !lm.ar and a file !lmp.ar. But now I have only !lm.ar, but the LM still doesn't have a dash, LMP has.
Franch88
HQTM-Team

Post by Franch88 »

Well, you have two copies of Lamborghini Murcielago, one with and one without the police version. For me is useless have two copyes of this file; you'll get in game the Lamborghini Murcielago form one, and Lamborghini Murcielago and Lamborghini Murcielago Spec from the other.

Load your LMP .ar file (the car with the police version), choose the scar_lm.cif (not .scif) car ID from the list, clik OK, click on Install add-on button and install the dashboard. Save the changes.
Now you'll have your !lmp.ar file with normal and police version cars, both with the dashboard. ;)
RdJ
HQTM-Team

Post by RdJ »

I don't have a !lmp.ar. I only have a !lm.ar with normal and police car. When I choose a car and I select scar_lmp.scif, I can install the dashboard, but when I choose scar_lm.scif, I can't, because the dashboard is only for scar_lmp.scif.
Franch88
HQTM-Team

Post by Franch88 »

RdJ wrote:I don't have a !lmp.ar. I only have a !lm.ar with normal and police car. When I choose a car and I select scar_lmp.scif, I can install the dashboard, but when I choose scar_lm.scif, I can't, because the dashboard is only for scar_lmp.scif.
Ok, you have only a Lamborghini Murcielago .ar file with both the versions.
It's impossible that you can only install the new dashboard only in the police version (choosing its car ID file scar_lmp.cif), while choosing the normal version you aren't able to install the dashboard add-on.
Try to re-download the car and remake all the things, installing before the police version add-on and after the dashboards first in normal version and after in the police one.

The car ID file extension is .cif, not .scif, but the problem isn't a wrong file extension. ;)
RdJ
HQTM-Team

Post by RdJ »

Franch88 wrote:The car ID file extension is .cif, not .scif, but the problem isn't a wrong file extension.
oops! :?

But now I have this:

That's when I install ucar_lm-dash.up(i) as add-on.