BMW M3 CSL Concept - !!! RELEASE !!!

We can find some informations about new cars here, additions etc., publicated by HQTM-Team.

Moderators: Frost, Luigi, HQTM-Team

KinGleR
HQTM-Team

Post by KinGleR »

Fragnatic wrote:
Jon wrote:WHY DOES THE M3 HAVE A BLACK ROOF?

I think I makes the car look a little bad :redface:
yeah, i agree, make a silver roof, or roof in color as whole car .. ;) it will be better ;) really better ;)
It seems like you guys don't know anything about the model :roll:
The real car has the same roof, and IMO it looks great!
Keep it up HQTM
* P540J 3.2Ghz HT || 1GB Ram DDR 400 || 300GB HDD || XFX GeForce 6600GT 128MB 8x AGP
* MM2 Installed, HQTM Cars incl.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please visit ::code32 Designs::
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maxoff
HQTM-Team

Post by Maxoff »

This Concept has carbon fiber roof and mirrors. These parts won't be colorized.
... You only have to know how to prepare query, google will do the rest ...
... My software ...
... Guide to Punctuation ...
htd
HQTM-Team

Post by htd »

Maxoff wrote:This Concept has carbon fiber roof and mirrors. These parts won't be colorized.
And that is why is M3 CSL lighter than M3 ;)
Pzych0

Post by Pzych0 »

omg ... Maxoff is totally right... if you wanna compare with M3 and m3 CSL then go look all over the internet....

CSL Is a kind of car wich has no aircondition no radio and its mass isnt high but the normal M3 is a kind og heavier.. thats the Diffrence !! so thats why CSL has such an roof... because of the Carbon fibers...
Fragnatic
HQTM-Team

Post by Fragnatic »

Maxoff - > can you show us any in-game screenshots of this car? I think that lots of members want see this car ;)
Jon
HQTM-Team

Post by Jon »

Well I am sure the isn't much point.

1 - Because it will take time too take and upload them

2 - Because people only have to download the video for it. All u need to get is Xvid from google, install it and play the movie with Windows Media Player lol

:P
Gafaddict
HQTM-Team

Post by Gafaddict »

Fragnatic wrote:Maxoff - > can you show us any in-game screenshots of this car? I think that lots of members want see this car ;)
Wow, who knows, maybe he's still working on it :roll:
Gafaddict
HQTM-Team Forum member.

The Midtown Madness Archive
NeonLazer
HQTM-Team

Post by NeonLazer »

Give the boy some time....im busy making a little treat for HQTM myself i hope its ok if its in English =\....(Hummfred do yall have Microsoft PowerPoint in Poland? lol)
Maxoff
HQTM-Team

Post by Maxoff »

We can open Mircosoft PowerPoint files.
... My software ...
Qrczak
HQTM-Team

BMW M3 CSL CONCEPT - Publication

Post by Qrczak »

BMW M3 CSL Concept is available on Cars section! Shocked? :D

Now, short drifting lesson ;) You can drive on keyboard, but it offers less control while drifting than steering wheel. Look at the picture below and read instructions:
  • 1. "Reverse 180"; you should drive on reverse gear, turn right and put handbrake. In any moment you can put 1st gear and drive.

2. Classic drifting ;); when you ride fast (or start with 2nd gear), turn right and put handbrake.

3. Proffessional drifting :D; when you are standing, you should put the normal brakes (not handbrake), start with 4th gear and turn to the right. You can also put 5th gear after few moments ;).

How to make '360' while driving? A bit of feeling will be useful here. First of all, you should ride fast and execute piont 1. When car will be turned, we loose brake and we ride further.

Have a nice drifting ;)
• Private Page artistic photos!
• This is a color of board's users extinction!
• Ostatnio zmieniony przez Maxoff, dnia 2005-12-27, 22:28, w całości zmieniany 1092 razy.
KinGleR
HQTM-Team

Post by KinGleR »

I was amazed how fast it went drifting! It is a realy super car man! You guys are the best! That has got to be the best car you guys ever made !!!
* P540J 3.2Ghz HT || 1GB Ram DDR 400 || 300GB HDD || XFX GeForce 6600GT 128MB 8x AGP
Jon
HQTM-Team

Post by Jon »

Yep cool animated driver etc BUT PLEASE FIX THE STEERING WHEEL IN INTERIOR ITS NOT SEE THOUGHT U HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS U DID ON THE NEWEST POLICE CAR THAT WASEN'T THE POLICE CAR BUT THE NORMAL VERSION

PLEASE FIX IT
Maxoff
HQTM-Team

Post by Maxoff »

We know about it and it has been already fixed. Download car once again.
Jon wrote:ON THE NEWEST POLICE CAR THAT WASEN'T THE POLICE CAR
If the newest police car wasn't police car, so why did you write "police car" ???
... My software ...
Gafaddict
HQTM-Team

Post by Gafaddict »

You love to post messages in caps, don't you Jon? Why do the hands need to be seethrough anyway?
Gafaddict
HQTM-Team Forum member.

The Midtown Madness Archive
KinGleR
HQTM-Team

Post by KinGleR »

Jon wrote:Yep cool animated driver etc BUT PLEASE FIX THE STEERING WHEEL IN INTERIOR ITS NOT SEE THOUGHT U HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS U DID ON THE NEWEST POLICE CAR THAT WASEN'T THE POLICE CAR BUT THE NORMAL VERSION

PLEASE FIX IT
I can't believe my eyes :wow: This is by far the best car in MM2, with by FAR the best dash in MM2, AND STILL he finds something wrong with it :[ :[ :[

Man u r soo ungratefull...