Midotwn Madness 2 For Macintosh Relased

Section, in which we are talking about MM2

Moderators: Frost, Luigi, HQTM-Team

captainzana
HQTM-Team

Post by captainzana »

THat, in spanish is like "Gracias por el tipo de palabras como siempre compañero"

Anyway, all graphic related stuff related with MM2 would be glad
Shiggiti Shiggiti Shua...
MANfan
HQTM-Team

Post by MANfan »

When you still own a legal copy of Microsoft Windows XP, you could install it with BootCamp on your Mac. ;)
Playing MM2 with a real Windows would be better than with virtual machines, I think.
captainzana
HQTM-Team

Post by captainzana »

That isnt a VM!

is a workflow envoriement!

And it means that WORKS LIKE WINDOWS withouth all the problems that means it (restart, viruses, ect) because is only an app

anyway, if you dont tell me the GFX that it has, i cant continue
MANfan
HQTM-Team

Post by MANfan »

Oh, I'm sorry, I recognized Gaffadicts screenshot only. But anyway, It'll take long time until Wine can display MM2 in the way it's meant to be. But you won't ever get the copy protection working, unless you're using a crack or buy Cedega (if there's a Mac version of it).

Btw.: Why do you call it "Midtown Madness 2 For Mac" when it's just Wine with MM2 installed?
But I can see, I can't avoid you of releasing illegal stuff and presenting other people's work as your's.
Have fun with it ...
captainzana
HQTM-Team

Post by captainzana »

Is for MAC, because it runs on MOSX

Also, Copy protection?

My MM2L was created with ease because my cd was original and free of copy protection, i only copied the virgin data from the cd into a compressed file, and is because is LITE, anyone can do a copy doing a copypasta into any folder...

so, it has a ultra high protection
captainzana
HQTM-Team

Post by captainzana »

Well, also, is partially my work, is freeware, and almost all the work had been done by MSGS

I only relase it as a freeware (withouth MSGS Permisson, so Pirate) port of MM2, ready for Mac, running at FULL SPEED with the BLAST PROCESSING of the  Macintosh

Anyway, IS CANCELLED, i cant continue supporting something if nobody helps me with THE DAMM FULL GRAPHICS LIST

NOT ONLY DX7!
georgy
HQTM-Team

Post by georgy »

captainzana wrote:My MM2L was created with ease because my cd was original and free of copy protection
Than your cd wasn't original I think because all MM2 original cd's had some protection on it (cause I tried like 6 years ago to copy it myself which didn't work back those days :lol:)
can be wrong though =]
Sapphire x1650 Pro P0wD3R || Nice forum here ... :D
Thank you HQTM for your great creations and to give "playing MM2" another dimension ^_^
AutogamingCentral
|| Midtown Madness 2 COLOR
captainzana
HQTM-Team

Post by captainzana »

Its one buyed in 2004