Subaru Impreza by BUGATTIMAN253MPH not working

Tropixx_XLR
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 3 years 6 months

Subaru Impreza by BUGATTIMAN253MPH not working

Postby Tropixx_XLR » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:30 pm

I put the AR file into MM2 itself and the game crashed on the first loading screen, please help!

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Re: Subaru Impreza by BUGATTIMAN253MPH not working

Postby Franch88 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:04 pm

Also if couldn't be the case, I ask the simple question if you have too much vehicle add-ons in the game folder.
Anyway, in any case, always use the game EXE in this archive patching it with this patcher, if you haven't already. In addition to this, you can put the MM2Hook patch files, constantly in progress and available at Midtown Club Discord server.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Tropixx_XLR
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Tropixx_XLR » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:47 am

I can't access these files on the links right now because the site wont let me access any of them so I can't give you results. Also I put all of the MM2Hook files onto the MM2 file itself but it didn't work for me, apparently.

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:12 pm

Remove excessive ar files from your MM2 folder for now in that case. If you have too many.
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

Tropixx_XLR
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Tropixx_XLR » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:15 pm

OK so that everything is back up and running, I wanted to keep all of my ar files but try to launch the application, I tried the solution with the patched EXE, it did not work, I even tried using midtown2 to MM2Heappatcher.exe, that didnt work either. I also have been having a hard time installing MM2Hook properly.

Tropixx_XLR
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Tropixx_XLR » Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:30 pm

I removed the Impreza AR file and the game launched normally, which is kinda strange because it never usually does that.