Am I worth the community?

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 3 months
India

Am I worth the community?

Postby Seahawk » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:26 am

Its got approximately 8 years.... I've quit MM. But I just want to ask. Am I really worth the community? I've not lost my self respect. But I just want other's true opinions. I'm was lot trolled at Google Forums and Facebook earlier. I've made 2 mods. And that roller was not mine I swear but the other released mods were mine. Now I know I will be trolled for this again but whatever. I had started a MM1 SotY and it worked once. I was told that people don't post screenshots in my contest because I am a noob toller, whatever.... I finally tell why I was a troller. I was in 5th standard at that time and didn't knew much than MS Paint and Paint.Net. I didn't had any knowledge to be a member of such a community. It is that grace of Franch88 :police: that I am still a MM2x member. People say that Franch has made all my mods. That isn't true. But I wasn't able to convince them that I made them.

Whatever, just want your opinions. I know I will be trolled again......
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Re: Am I worth the community?

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:24 pm

Well I certainly don't think you're a bad member 😉 At least you managed to contribute some to making some mods for the community, I myself haven't gone as far as making a single mod myself yet in all the time I've played the MM games - or even learning to, though my interest in MM is minimal these days.
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:56 pm

Well, you've done your small part in this now quiet community. Now you're taking the fruits of what you have done in past, but is better to don't remind the bad ones...
I just reply about the part of your releases, which have been your ideas (some were nice) and you've actually done them, and I offered my help and support for their release and publishing here, that's it.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 3 months
India

Postby Seahawk » Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:53 am

Was that MM1 SotM and SotY worth?
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:51 pm

Was that MM1 SotM and SotY worth?
I wonder how you can still care about this after years... :roll: Despite it was a copied idea, it worked pretty well for a bit, so I'd say it was worth...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|