Postby Michaelx1 » Mon Nov 11, 2019 4:38 pm

Which texture is better

MysteryDriverX
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 5 years 7 months

Re: Which damage texture is better

Postby MysteryDriverX » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:47 am

lol they really do look like bird poop in MM2, I thought I was the only one that thought they did xD
Idk why they changed the style for MM2, I guess they wanted to try something new, but I still prefered them in MM1. Even though iirc they weren't perfect in MM1 either, since sometimes it looked like for example a perfect exact half of some part of the car was damaged while everything around it was intact? Can't remember very well though, I've played MM2 way more than MM1.

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Re: Which damage texture is better

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:06 pm

I didn't usually play MM1 as much as I did MM2, but from my experience, MM1's damage textures surely looked better to me.

The damage system in MM1 overall was superior to MM2's as well, just two or three head on collisions with the traffic or heavy objects at high speed and your car would most likely be totalled.
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here