confusing design

Zohan_1997
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 5 years 7 months

confusing design

Postby Zohan_1997 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:39 pm

Personally, I would like you to put a link to go back to the previous design of mm2x, since the new design is too white and makes me dizzy: /

And I have seen in the painful need to download files and modifications from another page called "mmarchive".

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Re: confusing design

Postby Franch88 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:08 pm

It's all a matter of getting used with this new website design. Anyway, I would agree with you about the too light theme of it... In general, I prefer dark ones, too.
At least, would be good to implement a dark version of the theme of the new website.

[quote="Zohan_1997";p="110910"]And I have seen in the painful need to download files and modifications from another page called "mmarchive".[/quote]
What do you mean with this? If you just need to go to that website, here it is.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Zohan_1997
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Zohan_1997 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:16 am

Thanks for sharing my opinion
As for mmarchive ... I just wanted to say that it is the only existing page of mods and add-ons that does not delay loading, and it is not necessary to slide the sidebar too much to see the content. Apart from that, it is less confusing (it seems that the web designs of 2000-2008 are better for me)

You can even realize how confused I am ... The publication was supposed to be a private message for an administrator. LOL

DjDecibel
MM2 eXtreme Owner
MM2 eXtreme Owner
Registered for: 21 years 7 months
Italy

Postby DjDecibel » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:37 pm

As requested a dark version of the template has been released, go to your profile and change it from "mm2x" to "mm2x_dark"

Zohan_1997
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Zohan_1997 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:42 pm

Very good :) I will not burn my eyes at night LOL