Anarchy Road Crash Problem!

dafa
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 6 years 6 months

Anarchy Road Crash Problem!

Postby dafa » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:52 pm

This is my most favorite track since its long and of Desert type, Plus it has great Circuit Races which are my most favorite. But sadly I am facing one small problem, If i use Matyii's Cars [Devel Sixteen or Egoista] And crash into parked cars at High Speed the game crashes!

If I use Alpha Fox's [Porsche 911 GT1] [Recovered Car Available on Matyii's Site] and crash into parked cars at High Speed the game doesn't crash at all, Is this normal for the Map to crash with Addon Cars?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:58 pm

From what you describe, I think it's an issue of polygons. Maybe it happens mostly with pretty high polygons cars, and those two are, indeed.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

dafa
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby dafa » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:02 am

This is Crazy I tested with Archipelago and Eurocity Map and they didn't crash, Its just weird, Anyways I will just use low poly cars to play on it.

Anyways one weird thing I found was if I crash into Parked Cars with low speed it doesn't crash at all, So its actually fixed by me in this way!

EDIT: Only do if possible right now, If you can't then no problem!

Can you create a patch file to remove the Parked cars or make them moveable?, The parked cars in Archipelago map are movable and don't cause any crash even at High speed!

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:08 am

But... Do you really have to crash into not movable parked cars at high speed? :roll:
When I converted that map, it hasn't been so easy to manage because of the old and pretty slow PC I used back then, so, it wasn't fast and comfortable in ZModeler to make some objects breakable, like its poles.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

dafa
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby dafa » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:03 am

Well buddy no problem, Like I said before if its not possible to do it, Then no problem, Just relax!

EDIT: Problem Solved switched to National Road Map :D

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:12 pm

I didn't say that it isn't possible to do. In theory it's possible to do that, but do it right now it's practically impossible... The map was released years ago, and as said, back in those days it was difficult for my old PC to manage it during the converting process.
However, the map has no real big problem, it's only you who's calling it as such... The game crashing problem when you hit something at high speed can even happen while playing in the default cities. The reasons could be related with the vehicle you're using, most of the times; the classical reason is the missing of the .dgbangerdata files, alias copies of the wheels .mtx files, in the Banger folder (it isn't the case of the cars that you've mentioned, though). It happened to me many times at random, since when I play MM2.

dafa
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby dafa » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:27 pm

I only said this because the parked cars in National Road, Eurocity & Archipelago gave no problem, So i wanted to find out whats the cause of this weird problem, Anyways thanks for answering and yes no worries if you can't do it because your busy, I am now happy with National Road map anyways :D