New York Traffic Preference

carfan1061
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 7 years 10 months

New York Traffic Preference

Postby carfan1061 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:50 pm

I have New York City improved 1.2 and the patch version 1.2.1, but that replaces the New York traffic mod with the default one. I'm wondering which file/folder overides this, so by deleting it I can get the traffic mod I want.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:24 pm

Doesn't exist no traffic mod made specifically to chance only the New York add-on city traffic, any version of it. To get any traffic mod that changes the default game traffic vehicles, used in all the improved versions of New York city conversion, just rename the traffic mod's .ar file adding more "!" symbols and also some spaces between them, so to have it as first file in name sort.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

carfan1061
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 7 years 10 months

Postby carfan1061 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:15 pm

I'm talking about this: Image traffic mod which comes with New York city and is replaced in New York city improved 1.2 . I started this topic because I can't identify the file/folder, since it's not named clearly.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:31 pm

Ah, you mean the traffic that's present in the original first release of New York conversion, made by Richard P. and Yallis.
If you want to have it in the SuperSecret's improved version, you need some to delete all the files in the original New York .ar file except all the ones of that traffic. Practically you'll get a traffic mod only for any New York release. Or, since the traffic mod included in this release is the same but made to work only for the default game cities, it's enough take the file as_manhattan.aimap from the original New York .ar file and put it in the .ar file of the traffic mod of that release; the folder where it has to go has to be the same, of course, called City.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|