Heap Overrun Patcher Force Quits

Heap Patcher will not work when exe is dropped

hippymule
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 7 years 1 month

Heap Overrun Patcher Force Quits

Postby hippymule » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:17 am

The heap overrun patcher becomes un responsive and force quits when I drop my MM2 exe on it. Is there a fix for this? Do I need the patcher, or can I fix another way? Can I just get a new .exe? If so can I get one from the forum? The patcher claimed to work on all versions. On Windows 10 by the way. Game ran fine otherwise until I tried adding too much in. Thanks all.

EDIT: So after searching the forum, I was told to open the .exe in a hex editor and change a value to allow more memory. So now instead of getting a heap error, my game just crashed at the vehicle select.

hippymule
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 7 years 1 month

Postby hippymule » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:05 am

My game now just crashed at the vehicle select instead of getting heap error. Windows 10. How can I fix it?

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:09 pm

The vehicle you chose to drive may have had a conflict with another vehicle.
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:06 pm

Check this topic for the probable solution to your problem with MM2 Heap Patcher.

About the problem that you're now having with the game, the crash going to the vehicle selection menu could be given by the lacking of the latest car that you've played, and you used one of its last colors. Extract and keep always in the game folder the file called zzzzzzzzzemptyvehicleslot.ar present in the Optional Addons folder of the MM2 Revisited V5 release archive.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|