What are your favorite MM2/MM1 tracks?

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Re: What are your favorite MM2/MM1 tracks?

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:04 am

[quote="NotoriousA";p="110903"]Nik's MC:SR London conversion blew me away. I've spent about ten hours cruising and racing on it, and it was absolutely refreshing to have such a huge, yet stable map! I believe it's only been distributed on the Discord server, but sadly, the link appears to have been taken down.[/quote]
I tried that map too, when he released it two years ago. It was pretty fun to drive around. ^^
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

kennydanger26
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 5 years 6 months

Re: What are your favorite MM2/MM1 tracks?

Postby kennydanger26 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:53 pm

[quote="Jeremiahjobling";p="110906"][quote="NotoriousA";p="110903"]Nik's MC:SR London conversion blew me away. I've spent about ten hours cruising and racing on it, and it was absolutely refreshing to have such a huge, yet stable map! I believe it's only been distributed on the Discord server, but sadly, the link appears to have been taken down.[/quote]
I tried that map too, when he released it two years ago. It was pretty fun to drive around. ^^[/quote]
That's right! I also tested it too.