MM2 cars download section change suggestion/ Like button on

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 8 months

MM2 cars download section change suggestion/ Like button on

Postby KingAndy » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:12 pm

I've been thinking about two ideas for mm2x I'd like to hear your opinions.

The first one is a slight change on the categories on the download section of the cars, for MM2. Fn'F has a specific category, although I can't see such a huge amount of add-on cars fitting it to justify a specific category - why not replacing it with a generic "movies & TV" one, that would also make it easier to find such cars? Also the division of the miscellaneous one into "other brands" and a new one called "fantasy" or something like that would be more appropriate imo.

Secondly and finally, for quite some time I'd like to see a built in like button on the posts - users can *like* it and it'll display the nicknames of the users who did so. I imagine Aaro4130 might come talking about his like button system he created years ago, but it wasn't really used arround here.
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:48 pm

You just reminded me about a thing I wanted to post but I forgot about it :P What about making some kind of Featured Mod or Latest Improtant mod (like something on mmarchive). There are many important mods like my latest map or Most Wanted's NFS packs that got invisible on the main page quickly because of many simple add-on cars being released everyday.

Midas
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Postby Midas » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:58 pm

You just reminded me about a thing I wanted to post but I forgot about it :P What about making some kind of Featured Mod or Latest Improtant mod (like something on mmarchive). There are many important mods like my latest map or Most Wanted's NFS packs that got invisible on the main page quickly because of many simple add-on cars being released everyday.
+1

... or make a separate section for tracks. You can move the cars to the sidebar and add tracks in the main section. Imo there is more to say about tracks than cars, and they will be remain visible much longer.

I favor tracks, by the way :P

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:55 pm

Tracks are obviously more important, there isn't much of them.