WANTED: Unity Checkpoint editor for MM2

There was once a 3D checkpoint editor for MM2 that I liked

JimvanDam
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 8 years 4 months

WANTED: Unity Checkpoint editor for MM2

Postby JimvanDam » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:25 pm

There was this forum post on MMarchive, with a download link to a program that could edit the checkpoint positions in races. It was made in Unity and therefore totally in 3D. You could fly trough the city and put a checkpoint anywhere you wanted and it would auto-edit the excel-file with the checkpoint positions for that race.
Then I had to re-format my pc *virusses*, and lost the program. I have not been able to find the download link anymore... :cry2:

Does anyone have the program or a download link to it?
Thanks in advance!

Diatosta
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 8 months

Postby Diatosta » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:06 pm

Well, I do know that it was made by aaro, so maybe search the threads he started? I bet it's there somewhere :P
[color=white]MM2 lover! Yeah![/color]
[color=white]diatosta.pt[/color]

[color=white]Also, gotta love when people don't publicize their work or ask for support in their signatures. Also don't forget to check my unfinished mods and donate to my Paypal

Also, one of my trucks[/color]
[img][/img]

BIGzee
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 9 years 1 month

Postby BIGzee » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:20 pm

That's Aaro4130's Racemaker. 2 PreAlphas were released so far. Really useful stuff. And it doesn't work on mine, sadly.
ImageImage
Keanu Reeves chose the Red pill and started bending spoons. I chose ZModeler 1.07b and made my own Matrix.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:04 pm

That's a program that Aaro4130 made some time ago, and the topic about it is also present in this forum.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|