Where is this intersection?

Looking for one intersection in MM1 or MM2 San Fran

bomberswarm2
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 8 years 5 months

Where is this intersection?

Postby bomberswarm2 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:44 am

I have played MM1 and MM2 since 2003, but its been several years since I last played it. I am looking for this particular intersection location.

There is a tiny strip of road, between two different traffic lighted intersections. When AI cars drive onto this strip of road, they dive inside one another. If the player touches these cars, they instantly pop out and stack up on top of one another. The problem is, I can't find this inetersection. Where is it?

Thanks

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:06 am

I think that happens on most intersections, not only one. Just depends on your luck

bomberswarm2
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 8 years 5 months

Postby bomberswarm2 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 2:10 pm

I think that happens on most intersections, not only one. Just depends on your luck
So every section of road in the game is less than one car length long?

FXANBSS
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 1 month

Postby FXANBSS » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:03 pm

Oh, the traffic stacking, that is old, i have seen some extreme cases.

8O
https://www.mm2x.com/modules.php?op=modload ... erby=dateD

BIGzee
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 9 years 2 months

Postby BIGzee » Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:14 pm

Yep. Itz a bug actually.
ImageImage
Keanu Reeves chose the Red pill and started bending spoons. I chose ZModeler 1.07b and made my own Matrix.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:33 pm

That traffic working issue usually happens when the cars stopped at a traffic light doesn't move on because you're ahead of them, and so you've closed their way. This causes the incoming of other traffic vehicles to permeate into the stopped ones, and if you touch them, what's visible in the above screenshot happens.
The intersection where probably it happens most of the times is with the very short road in SF visible in this old screenshot of mine. It's not hard to find.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

BIGzee
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 9 years 2 months

Postby BIGzee » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:23 am

That traffic working issue usually happens when the cars stopped at a traffic light doesn't move on because you're ahead of them, and so you've closed their way
Or else, say...
Spoiler
[/OT]

Same happened to me only in SF with the traffic. Mebe T-intersections are vulnerable to this.. Mebe ? Or intersections with a large bank radius for traffic turning (BAI).
ImageImage
Keanu Reeves chose the Red pill and started bending spoons. I chose ZModeler 1.07b and made my own Matrix.