My new cards, 2015.

Increasing the FPS from the games a lot.

FXANBSS
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years

My new cards, 2015.

Postby FXANBSS » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:44 am

Wow, this was one of the best years, except of the school work, i am in those times when the things comes REALLY hard.

Ok, I have got this laptop. (From 2014.)
It has a AMD Radeon R5 M240 graphic card, not bad, it's Semi-Gaming, Midtown Madness 2 still slow, Yeah, this game is broken. (Windows 7's fault...)
Then i got a new card in a new PC, the graphic card is a AMD Radeon R7 ???. Very powerful, it runs GTA V at 30 fps, not max graphics, i think, i don't play it anyway.

Well, there is something that i wasn't expecting, a monster... a real monster will come this friday, it's a AMD Radeon R9 280, not a standard R9 280, it's from "Gigabyte", it has a bit more power than normal, so... Sorry, dummiesboy, i think you got beaten. :P

Anyway i just play old games. Don't ask me to play GTA V. Seriously.

Greetings.

P.S: Oh, looks like MM2 is a friend of AMD, never heard a problem about this graphic card.

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby KingAndy » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:02 am

Out of curiosity I compared your actual graphics card and the one you're considering buying with mine (Nvidia GeForce 840m 4gb). Yours is just a step behind mine but the new one is much better than mine, however the site I use to compare didn't found something coming from that custom brand you said. But anyways, if you're an old game player I think your pc is just fine, just like mine yours isn't exactly a gaming rig but it's powerful enough to handle the newer games with nice graphics, so with your favourite titles it should be perfect. Well,apart MM2, unfortunately some old titles have these compatibility issues.
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site