HELP! MM1 Crash

howoldisthisearth
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 9 years 2 months

HELP! MM1 Crash

Postby howoldisthisearth » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:52 pm

The game works fine. However, when I install new vehicles or maps, the game loads, but when I actually 'Start' the race, it closes.

Windows 7
4 GB RAM
2.8 GHz

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby KingAndy » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:39 am

Hey. Sounds like some of the mods you have installed is giving problems. Are you only installing mods one by one and each one of them makes that problem, or do you have multiple mods on your game directory? If you do, try to remove all of them and then try installing them one by one, testing the game between each one. When you add one more mod and the game crashes after that, it's probably that mod causing the problem.
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

howoldisthisearth
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 9 years 2 months

Postby howoldisthisearth » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:30 pm

Hey. Sounds like some of the mods you have installed is giving problems. Are you only installing mods one by one and each one of them makes that problem, or do you have multiple mods on your game directory? If you do, try to remove all of them and then try installing them one by one, testing the game between each one. When you add one more mod and the game crashes after that, it's probably that mod causing the problem.
I downloaded a clean file from Krauser (https://www.mediafire.com/download/87sz9 ... r+302+.rar)

I tried to install the Archipelago map along with some other vehicles. I tried one by one and the game closes anyway.

Could there be any other reason?