Isn't it annoying when...

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby KingAndy » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:01 am

First, I think that Windows 10 will have a free upgrade. Second, you're basicly asking for them to cut out all the income they have, exceptuating the Mobile part. Well, that wouldn't be good for them, now would it? :P
Mobile part... Well, my opinion can't be really strong since I never actually owned a smartphone running Windows Phone or used one for enought time to say but... The system kinda suck. I guess the biggest problem is not the OS itself, but the lack of avaliable apps for it. A lot of cool apps (mainly social ones, but not only) are not avaliable for Windows Phone. I guess going to buy a phone that you already know you won't be able to use a lot of apps your friends with Android or iOS are using can be really demotivating.

So, making Windows Phone their only income would be self destructive... xD
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

Diatosta
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 9 months

Postby Diatosta » Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:45 am

Indeed. But here's the drill. I already had the opportunity to test some Windows Phone (7 and 8 ) powered smartphones, and while there is indeed a lack of apps (which is being fixed), the system is one of the fastest one, being fluent everywhere. Unlike Android, that runs in Java (which means a lot of memory comsumed), WP runs in it's own kernel type, optimized for speed. It's a really good system. Only thing is indeed the lack of apps and customization.

My phone has to be customizable! :D
[color=white]MM2 lover! Yeah![/color]
[color=white]diatosta.pt[/color]

[color=white]Also, gotta love when people don't publicize their work or ask for support in their signatures. Also don't forget to check my unfinished mods and donate to my Paypal

Also, one of my trucks[/color]
[img][/img]

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 13 years

Postby COOLGUY200 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:45 pm

Isn't it annoying when...your playing NASCAR Racing 2003 Season and the "Big One" happens? Look for the #43 car, that's me.
https://postimg.org/image/a2gbhbyzf/ <-(click me!)

It's also annoying when you can't view the image on the forum. :x
:shoooo: