I prefer the Worms games
Same here

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 13 years 1 month

Raw Thrills F&F Games

Postby COOLGUY200 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:02 pm

Hello, everyone, today I was going to the local movie theater and remembered that they had a arcade game: The Fast & The Furious Super Bikes, which is possibly the best superbike game ever.

First of all, instead of something really lame such as only making a controller designed after a set of handlebars, they made about 75% of what looks like a Kawasaki Ninja that you sit on, and lean side to side like what you would do on a real bike. I find it easier to use your feet to steer, which kinda degrades the realism, but an awesome effort.

Then there is the awesome gameplay. There is the flag girls, which totally belong in this Fast & Furious style game, I mean, The Fast and The Furious is a movie where you NEED them. It would be incomplete without them! The bikes are very good and have different drivers for each bike.

Third, the difficulty.I took a Ducati Monster. I regret that, especially knowing that you get a free game when you win,should have chosen a faster bike, such as a Ducati 999R or a Kawasaki Ninja. I chose 2 upgrades: nitrous and an engine upgrade. I took Switzerland, the easiest map, or track or whatever. You know where I was when I finished?

Second Place. I rammed into some chick on a black Kawasaki or what ever, and she won! I think even Vin Diesel couldn't get back up from a crash like that. Which was ironic, Vin Diesel was in the movie I watched, which was Marvel's "Guardians of the Galaxy." I didn't know who he was in the movie, though. By the way it was an okay movie, if you were wondering...

So, the reason I gathered all of you is to say there needs to be a port of that game to PC, or any other console. You know, if SEGA can make a Xbox Arcade version of their famous "DAYTONA USA", Raw Thrills can port all of their Fast & Furious games to the consoles or PC.

I mean, seriously, it deserves to be ported. Comment Please!

BTW this is the bike and rider I chose. dunno why I chose them, though.

Kevin_Hahn
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 9 years 10 months

Postby Kevin_Hahn » Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:56 pm

I want BeamNG to make an ant simulator with soft-body physics. :oops:
MIDTOWN MADNESS LIVES ON

Diatosta
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 10 months

Postby Diatosta » Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:30 pm

Ant simulator with soft-body physics? Why? With what purpose? So the ant can bend more realistically? XD
[color=white]MM2 lover! Yeah![/color]
[color=white]diatosta.pt[/color]

[color=white]Also, gotta love when people don't publicize their work or ask for support in their signatures. Also don't forget to check my unfinished mods and donate to my Paypal

Also, one of my trucks[/color]
[img][/img]

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby COOLGUY200 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:44 pm

Speaking of tanks, anyone played Tank Wars? Its a pretty fun shareware DOS game, quite similar to the Worms games
That game looks pretty interesting. Might try it actually
That definitely looks like Missile Command.

Has anybody heard of Ridge Racer? I recently have been playing it using an emulator... here is something interesting I found about the game...

https://www.nowgamer.com/features/127241 ... racer.html

By the way, this is probably one of the BEST PSX games ever, maybe even more than Gran Turismo 2.

BUGATTIMAN, you do have a point, the MM2 Mini looks not as good as the Gran Turismo variants. The roof looks chopped, headlights are a tad too big and has some weird strap on the back, so yeah, I understand.

Kevin_Hahn
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 9 years 10 months

Postby Kevin_Hahn » Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:36 am

Ant simulator with soft-body physics? Why? With what purpose? So the ant can bend more realistically? XD
Just imagine. You crawl up a leaf, cut out half of it, then throw it on the ground. The wind is blowing and the grass waves perfectly. You dig a nest and feed the colony. With all the great features from the original Sim-Ant for colony control and behavior and such. Maan, that would be my dream game. :lol:
MIDTOWN MADNESS LIVES ON

chris534mm2
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

Postby chris534mm2 » Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:07 am

Speaking of tanks, anyone played Tank Wars? Its a pretty fun shareware DOS game, quite similar to the Worms games
That game looks pretty interesting. Might try it actually
That definitely looks like Missile Command.

It does, the one im talking about though is alot of fun in multiplayer though
Hello, everyone, today I was going to the local movie theater and remembered that they had a arcade game: The Fast & The Furious Super Bikes, which is possibly the best superbike game ever.

First of all, instead of something really lame such as only making a controller designed after a set of handlebars, they made about 75% of what looks like a Kawasaki Ninja that you sit on, and lean side to side like what you would do on a real bike. I find it easier to use your feet to steer, which kinda degrades the realism, but an awesome effort.

Then there is the awesome gameplay. There is the flag girls, which totally belong in this Fast & Furious style game, I mean, The Fast and The Furious is a movie where you NEED them. It would be incomplete without them! The bikes are very good and have different drivers for each bike.

Third, the difficulty.I took a Ducati Monster. I regret that, especially knowing that you get a free game when you win,should have chosen a faster bike, such as a Ducati 999R or a Kawasaki Ninja. I chose 2 upgrades: nitrous and an engine upgrade. I took Switzerland, the easiest map, or track or whatever. You know where I was when I finished?

Second Place. I rammed into some chick on a black Kawasaki or what ever, and she won! I think even Vin Diesel couldn't get back up from a crash like that. Which was ironic, Vin Diesel was in the movie I watched, which was Marvel's "Guardians of the Galaxy." I didn't know who he was in the movie, though. By the way it was an okay movie, if you were wondering...

So, the reason I gathered all of you is to say there needs to be a port of that game to PC, or any other console. You know, if SEGA can make a Xbox Arcade version of their famous "DAYTONA USA", Raw Thrills can port all of their Fast & Furious games to the consoles or PC.

I mean, seriously, it deserves to be ported. Comment Please!

BTW this is the bike and rider I chose. dunno why I chose them, though.

Holy crap, i played the exact same game at the theater after the exact same movie, Were you stalking me or something?
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/843791b1fc5535b2cfbd18bc28a3527b.gif[/img]

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby COOLGUY200 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:58 am

LOL wut? This was at an MJR theatre...heheh... i would have known anyway....

still, anyone want to REALLY respond to my posts?

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 4 months
India

Postby Seahawk » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:29 pm

I also have screenshots of WoT. I'm "MountainHawk" there as there is another Seahawk. :P

Destroyed an ammo rack the first time in a tier 1 battle. (Some days before)
My Birch Gun's ammo rack is destroyed.
LOL! Ship. TOOOOG. (TOG2)
My first Clan War.
Aiming on a Panzer Sfl. IV but destroyed a Jagdpanzer Hetzer.
Enemy Kliment Voroshilov-1 destroyed by ramming.
Last edited by Seahawk on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

aaro4130
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 11 months

Postby aaro4130 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:48 pm

I may end up getting that game one day
[img]https://i61.tinypic.com/25zrngo.jpg[/img][color=white]
- Most creative active member
- Most smart active member
- Best MM2 innovation of the year
- Best programmer

[img]https://i60.tinypic.com/2m4c2h5.jpg[/img]
- Most helpful active member[/color]

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

Postby dummiesboy » Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:10 pm

chikin

jorge14
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 5 months

Postby jorge14 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:00 am

I'm playing a game called combat arms type FPS which is also playing on internet and is very entertaining:

I recommend play this game, you playing against people from various countries and the level of difficulty is hard enough. :wink:
[img][/img][color=gray] Best MM2 car converter of the year[/color] | [img][/img] [color=chocolate] Best active member photoshop-er[/color]
[url=https://www.mm2jorge14.weebly.com][img]https://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/16/19/81/53/mm2jor10.png[/img][/url]

Midtown2
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

Postby Midtown2 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:51 pm

If anyone's into simulators (more like kinda simulators) try Forza. The fifth one is better than the rest even though it lacks cars and tracks...

You get that sense of joy when driving in forza 5, kinda like you did in forza horizon (that's a great game too... In a class of it's own)

Now I'm just waiting for the crew and forza horizon 2 to come out.. Cuz right now my xbox one only has forza and minecraft :)

HummersRock
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 17 years 4 months

Postby HummersRock » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:27 am

I've recently been playing Heroes of Might and Magic V. Not sure why, just decided to see what newer games in the series were like.

Also decided to check out some RTS games. Mainly modern sci-fi ones. Got Endless Space and tried it out. Remembered how terrible I am at things that require thinking. Ah well, maybe one day...
[url=https://bit.ly/znpgtp][color=deepskyblue]My MM2 Creations[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/o9c3][color=red]My MM2 Youtube[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/yfqjeq][color=green]My DeviantArt[/color][/url]