Nascar Revolution SE

Anyone remember this joke of a game?

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 13 years 1 month

Nascar Revolution SE

Postby COOLGUY200 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:30 pm

I have Nascar Revolution SE. This game did not work at all when I had bought it. Well, my computer now is letting me play the game, now making me confused...

...And slightly disappointed. This really doesn't have the quality and realism of Papyrus' NASCAR Racing series and no create-a-car feature which NASCAR Heat and NASCAR Racing had, but something about this game...

It's the intro, which is kind of weird for a NASCAR game...

Comment please :!:

Diatosta
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 10 months

Postby Diatosta » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:34 pm

From 0:31 to 0:32...
Wow
Such skillz in CGI
Much rendering
Totally legit
Didn't noticed it right at the first time
Amazing professionalism
[color=white]MM2 lover! Yeah![/color]
[color=white]diatosta.pt[/color]

[color=white]Also, gotta love when people don't publicize their work or ask for support in their signatures. Also don't forget to check my unfinished mods and donate to my Paypal

Also, one of my trucks[/color]
[img][/img]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:58 pm

LOL Diatosta. :P Well, that's the typical example of a 1990s game trailer. The way to make them was a lot different that time, but still emphasizing on the game features, something kept pretty hidden in nowadays game trailers, where are used gameplay and walkthrough videos (which may do too much storyboard spoiler, though).
I understand that feeling: the game is really old, playing it today, does a certain disappointing sensation... Papyrus' developed NASCAR Racing series has always been the best (I have the 2002 Season one and tried their last, the 2003 Season), much more than the most recent ones.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 13 years 1 month

Postby COOLGUY200 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:01 pm

Yeah, but the black stock car I saw was in the EA Sports "CyberAthlete" video...probably to cut costs

Also, watch these introductions from NASCAR Heat and Nascar Racing 3... See the difference in music? EA went for something that sounded like Sgt. Rock's "And I'm Hip", instead of something like George Thorogood's Gear Jammer...wait, what's this?

Nascar Racing 3

Nascar Heat

Nascar 99 (PSX) (has the song by George Thorogood...

And ya know, electro-gabber whatever what was for Nascar Revo SE
was not the music that screams "stock car"...

"Open the door, sit in the seat, turn the key and go"?
more like "slide through the window, strap in, flip the switches and go..."