GTA Story thread

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

GTA Story thread

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:30 pm

So I decided to try GTA SA because III was getting boring. While playing, several really funny things happened. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only player here, so I thought you all would enjoy some humor and maybe have stories of your own.

The first thing I thought was funny, was while photographing a dead body for Tenpenny. What was so funny was, I took a wrong turn and I wandered all over Mount Chilliad for almost a week (in-game time, of course) before I found the cabin. Then, I ended up having to chase the guy back down the mountain and I spent almost two days, two cars, one motorbike, and 400-500 UZI rounds trying to kill him.

When I went to get a combine for the Truth idiot a while later, I accidentally set the field on fire shooting a tractor, and I proceeded to die when the combine caught on fire and I didn't bail fast enough. The second time, I got out, turning half of the farming community into people bales.

Later, I took a girl out on a date, but after taking her out for chicken, some glitch or something happened and I couldn't get rid of her. I ran, drove, and swam over every square inch that I had access to up to that time. She followed/accompanied me all over. Finally, I shot and punched her till she vanished and my progress with her went way down.

After ditching the girl, I went and robbed all night. The first house I hit had a bunch of Ballas sleeping in the livingroom, who woke up and chased me out. Other than that house, I robbed half a block's worth of houses and made over $1,700 in a night.

Then later... I was chasing a courier with yay, and I started roughly on the opposite side of the explored world. I must have gone through a dozen vehicles and at least a full 12 hour day before catching him.

I only just bought zero's shop in San Fransisco, so I still have a ways to go, and prolly more stories to come.
If you play GTA (any version), and you had some funny experiences that left you calling yourself an idiot, or some exciting adventures that left your heart beating like a flat tire on a robbery get-away car, or any enjoyable story about your grand thefts, this is the thread where you can share.
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

Postby whoami » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:37 pm

Old story from GTA: VC. Once I took a machine gun and tried to get the tank inside the military camp thing near the airport. I almost made it - when I got into the tank with 2% health, this soldier came, opened the door, and you can guess what happened next. :lol:
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

WTFcatcher
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 12 years 7 months

Postby WTFcatcher » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Once I managed to derail the train in GTA SA and I was like WTF :?: :!: then I fell down to the sea... all happened while I was trying to escape a 4 star wanted level and as soos as I surfaced, a SAPD copter and 3 predator boats hunted me down, killing me in less than 20 seconds, making me lose all my weapons... All happened in about a minute...

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 13 years 1 month

Postby COOLGUY200 » Sun May 04, 2014 7:57 pm

Well, one weird thing that happened to me in GTA 2 was when I was working for Zaibatsu, some guy from my gang started shooting at me. I was confused, but then I saw a Dementia, the official car of the Fruitbat gang right across me, and the guy was trying to shoot the Dementia. Wow. I honestly like GTA only for the cars, because there are some pretty sweet rides in that series.

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 3 months

Postby e-cobra » Sun May 04, 2014 8:15 pm

I loved Vice City with cheats. Probably all of you must have done this, I used to take the sparrow all the way to the military base and steal their Hunter and destroy police helicopters with it. :lol:
Once I was being chased by cops in 6 star wanted level in a boat, I got out of driving mode and stood on the boat, when the cops were far away. Some time later, a submarine appeared and it was the first time I saw it, I jumped on it but fell into water and drowned. I was very excited about this moment because I had only read about it on the internet. :wink:
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby whoami » Mon May 05, 2014 11:51 am

I loved Vice City with cheats. Probably all of you must have done this, I used to take the sparrow all the way to the military base and steal their Hunter and destroy police helicopters with it. :lol:
Once I was being chased by cops in 6 star wanted level in a boat, I got out of driving mode and stood on the boat, when the cops were far away. Some time later, a submarine appeared and it was the first time I saw it, I jumped on it but fell into water and drowned. I was very excited about this moment because I had only read about it on the internet. :wink:
6 star in a boat?! Whoa. I only ever got 6 stars with that missile launcher thing or a tank.
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Mon May 05, 2014 4:49 pm

When you have cheats, you can live long enough to get 6-stars with anything :)

In SA, I like jumping on the roof of my Doherty garage and using an M4 and SMG to blow up passing cars. In less than 3 minutes, I have the army chasing me. Unfortunately, I don't know where to get heavy artillery like flamethrowers, rockets, mini-guns, etc. cause they aren't at ammunations yet (not enough tags sprayed or something?) even though I finished the main storyline last week. Molotav cocktails work well on tanks, but I ran out of them after the first 5 min. of play. The nice thing though, was I ended up with 5,000+ rounds of M4 ammo, despite starting with only 200 and using it liberally.

:lol: Oh my! If the wanted levels went over 6, I'd have 30 stars and U.N. counter-terrorist agents dropping nukes on me by now...
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

chris534mm2
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby chris534mm2 » Mon May 05, 2014 7:14 pm

To get heavier weapons, you need to find them, there is a minigun on the start of the rail bridge in SF, you need yhe jetpack to get to it, and in one of the ghost towns between Las Venturas and El Quebrados is a heat seeking rocket launcher.
[img]https://i.gyazo.com/843791b1fc5535b2cfbd18bc28a3527b.gif[/img]

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 4 months
India

Postby Seahawk » Tue May 06, 2014 1:26 pm

Once I used a cheat in GTA SA and got the AV-8. And cheated to get 6 stars. And done a dogfight with the air force and shot down one of there planes. They shot me down and I bailed out by parachute and a police helicopter killed CJ.
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014