A little mod that I've had in mind

A busted mod

carmaniac
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 15 years

A little mod that I've had in mind

Postby carmaniac » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:56 pm

Ok, so I've had this idea for some time now... Basically what it will do is when the cops block you in for 5 seconds, you will be busted. Some text will come up saying ''Busted!'' and then your cruise/race will be restarted. Is this possible?

Diatosta
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 9 months

Postby Diatosta » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:37 pm

Say the legend that many have tried to make such a mod, all in vain, as the evil Angel's programmers (that were only a disguise, as they were actually devils) inserted in the code of the program (MM2) malign codes that would stop the people from trying to bring such features to the game. And when I mean stop them, I really mean STOP them. 7 feet underground Many have tried to slain the evil code, but it just kept getting more and more powerful, killing everyone that tried to opose to him. Ultimately, he, along with the Replay code, have came together to rule all the land of Gamer's Estria and, who knows, the entire WORLD? A big war has started, gamers Vs the codes. Many have died, but there's not only catastrophe, as some codes have been caught, made prisioner, and finally tamed, such as the Replay code, by a noble warrior known as Aaro4130. The war doesn't seem to be ending soon, but we now have a leadership, as _DB_, Aaro4130, Midas and others are gaining terrain (literally) behind the Golden Gate Bridge, expanding our territories beyond the imposed limits by the code, so we can go further and gather more people to fight by our side. It's still going, but we're winning!

End of chapter 1

OR basically, no you can't as of now :P Also, is this considered Fanfic?
[color=white]MM2 lover! Yeah![/color]
[color=white]diatosta.pt[/color]

[color=white]Also, gotta love when people don't publicize their work or ask for support in their signatures. Also don't forget to check my unfinished mods and donate to my Paypal

Also, one of my trucks[/color]
[img][/img]

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Postby whoami » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:10 pm

Also, is this considered Fanfic?
If it is, I want to write it. :D

Not possible with current stuff, sorry. Although that would be rather awesome...
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

BUGATTIMAN253MPH
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 1 month
Ireland

Postby BUGATTIMAN253MPH » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:13 pm

Say the legend that many have tried to make such a mod, all in vain, as the evil Angel's programmers (that were only a disguise, as they were actually devils) inserted in the code of the program (MM2) malign codes that would stop the people from trying to bring such features to the game. And when I mean stop them, I really mean STOP them. 7 feet underground Many have tried to slain the evil code, but it just kept getting more and more powerful, killing everyone that tried to opose to him. Ultimately, he, along with the Replay code, have came together to rule all the land of Gamer's Estria and, who knows, the entire WORLD? A big war has started, gamers Vs the codes. Many have died, but there's not only catastrophe, as some codes have been caught, made prisioner, and finally tamed, such as the Replay code, by a noble warrior known as Aaro4130. The war doesn't seem to be ending soon, but we now have a leadership, as _DB_, Aaro4130, Midas and others are gaining terrain (literally) behind the Golden Gate Bridge, expanding our territories beyond the imposed limits by the code, so we can go further and gather more people to fight by our side. It's still going, but we're winning!
What a mouthful :lol:
Best Midtown Madness 2 car converter of the year
Best Midtown Madness 2 car converter of the year
Author of the best Midtown Madness 2 car add-on of the year
Best active member Midtown Madness 1 screenshot-er

Best active member avatar
Best Midtown Madness 2 breakout of the year
Funniest active member

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Postby NotoriousA » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:15 pm

If we could have roadblocks, backup cops, and helicopters, that would be cool too. :D
[img][/img]

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:46 pm

You've played too much NFS, guys :wink:

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:33 pm

Sounds more like too much gta to me... :lol:

You're an awesome story-teller, by the way, Diatosta :)
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

aaro4130
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby aaro4130 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:35 pm

Sounds like what they originally planned for Midtown Madness 1 and 2.....
[img]https://i61.tinypic.com/25zrngo.jpg[/img][color=white]
- Most creative active member
- Most smart active member
- Best MM2 innovation of the year
- Best programmer

[img]https://i60.tinypic.com/2m4c2h5.jpg[/img]
- Most helpful active member[/color]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:50 pm

In theory, this sounds possible through a trainer, which has to look for the happening of the following in-game scene: when there's a police car too close the player car and both are stopped, if pass more than 5 seconds, it has to show a "BUSTED!" write on the screen and has to pause the gameplay, like if has been pressed the F2 key, and then after some more seconds of game pausing, it has to restart the gameplay, like if has been pressed the F4 key. This is an example of this idea, the hardest part if the initial one.

Funny epic vision of this long community battle, Diatosta. Great. :lol:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 4 months
India

Postby Seahawk » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:33 pm

Lol diatosta nice paragraph!
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014