MM2 Race Maker

Race making tool in 3D with PSDL loader!

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 5 months

Postby RohitXL5 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:59 am

I know it's been years since this was last updated, but I just wanted to point out that both download links leads to a 404. Do you mind rehosting them?

Great program, btw. I can't believe I never really left any proper feedback for this when it helped me so much.
I wonder if Aaron is still active.

You can do this link btw:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/v0n5gu230 ... ker_A5.zip

I'm also quite indebted to Aaron for his amazing service by making RaceMaker. He reduced the workload of hours to minutes and makes it very easy for us to test everything decently.
If you're there Aaron, a big thanks from us!
[img][/img]

[color=#01B5DD][size=150]Boss of Martians![/size][/color]

[img][/img] [color=yellow]Best Active Member MM1 screenshot-er | Best MM2 breakout of the year[/color]
[img][/img] [color=yellow]Author of the best mod of the year[/color]

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 12 years 5 months

Postby NotoriousA » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:52 pm

I know it's been years since this was last updated, but I just wanted to point out that both download links leads to a 404. Do you mind rehosting them?

Great program, btw. I can't believe I never really left any proper feedback for this when it helped me so much.

You can do this link btw:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/v0n5gu230 ... ker_A5.zip

I'm also quite indebted to Aaron for his amazing service by making RaceMaker. He reduced the workload of hours to minutes and makes it very easy for us to test everything decently.
Thanks, but something seems a bit off with this version you're using. I've extracted everything from my MM2 folder into the RaceMaker folder, but it still won't detect my files. And the extract function doesn't work for me for some reason.
[img][/img]

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:14 pm

He is still active, he posted updates on the MMClone project not so long ago: https://www.mm2x.com/modules.php?name=Forum ... ht=#108537
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here