headlight mod

can't get it to work

elliot
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 10 years 2 months

headlight mod

Postby elliot » Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:45 pm

I tried that new headlight mod that came out and I hit launch when I loaded it and MM2 came up like normal then when I tried hit F5 or F6 the headlights still won't turn off or turn on,I wonder if I wasn't doing it right or there is a certain way to do it :?:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:06 am

If you use Windows 7 or higher as operative system, try to run the trainer with the administrator rights. Do a right click on the program file and choose Run as administrator; if this works, then set this permanently from the file Compatibility properties.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:34 am

I have Win7 and it works fine

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:20 pm

What makes this a 'trainer' instead of a mod in general? Does it mean its only compatible with certain cars?
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

elliot
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 10 years 2 months

did the trick

Postby elliot » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:31 pm

well I added the speed load exe patch and even with XP it did the trick,click the exe file instead of the shortcut and opened the lights beforehand and that worked,thanks for helping me out man,it will work with any car as well

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:57 pm

Good that it worked. The new procedure has been to install the only game patch available, if it wasn't already done, and then use the Speed Boot EXE file. Once run the trainer, the game has been launched directly from the Midtown2.exe file or from a link to link instead of the Launch button in the trainer.
What makes this a 'trainer' instead of a mod in general? Does it mean its only compatible with certain cars?
The trainers are little programs which allow to do instant changes to the game executable running on the system memory. They're usually used for various kind of cheating than to add new sort of commands.
It works for all the player cars, and it involves also cop and opponent cars.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|