Need For Speed Most Wanted Mod!

Released!!!

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 8 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:45 pm

Sorry for double post.
I have found the mod's size is 5MB after putting one car!!! Franch was right, i will remove the Stock version and i will work on the Tuned version, because much people are playing the Tuned more than Stock.
Actually, I like stock. I mean 'tuned', you're talking 0-300 in 2 seconds or something right? I personally don't see the fun in such ridiculous speeds. Fast car like GTR-1 (0-200 in 12 sec. or so), yes thats good. bus or truck (or any car for that matter) thats going lightspeed at the tap of a button, not fun.
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

The_Most_Wanted
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 7 months

Postby The_Most_Wanted » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:34 pm

Ok man i got what you want.
Please guys before starting the Tuned version, do you want the Stock version? If yes, i will do it. If no, i will cancel it.

Lacsek23
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Postby Lacsek23 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:00 pm

I want the Stock cars :)

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 7 months

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:05 pm

Do what you did last time on the NFS Underground mod, start with the stock, and when you're finished those, start the tuned cars. :wink:

@Storm What do you mean? Have you not seen or downloaded his NFS Underground mod? The tuned cars were slightly faster, and had nicer wheels and special paintjobs.
[img][/img] [color=gold]MM2x Awards 2014 - Most Friendly Active Member[/color]

[img][/img]

Lacsek23
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

Postby Lacsek23 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:26 pm

If you want I can help you to making this mod. :) The game has 51 cars+traffic and police cars. It is have a long time to converting and editing all cars.

carmaniac
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 15 years 1 month

Postby carmaniac » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Why not use the Black Edition cars too? That'd be nice :)

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:43 pm

Wow, sounds good! Will the mod include the two Black Edition cars(BMW M3 stock, Chevrolet Camaro SS)?
Yes, it will :)
:wink:

[img][/img]

The_Most_Wanted
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby The_Most_Wanted » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:30 pm

If you want I can help you to making this mod. :) The game has 51 cars+traffic and police cars. It is have a long time to converting and editing all cars.
No thank you very much man! I will do that :D

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:36 pm

For tuned version are meant the cars with body and paint customization. The tuning (performances and handling) could just be different and a little faster, but not extremely arcade and unrealistic.
I have found the mod's size is 5MB after putting one car!!! Franch was right, I will remove the Stock version and I will work on the Tuned version, because much people are playing the Tuned more than Stock.
I haven't made a statistic or such, neither have seen a proof of it. It has just been a my guessing, thinking that this kind of big carpack release can be more interesting and worth to download to the people right because of the tuned cars to play.
A size of 5 MB per car isn't so much, sometimes with the dashboard included. Once completed with stock, tuned, traffic and cop vehicles, this mod can even be able to reach well 400 MB of file size... :?
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:09 am

this mod can even be able to reach well 400 MB of file size... :?
You're right, in fact (idk if you've already said this), you should make an installer for both stock and tuned versions of the mod. :wink:

[img][/img]

The_Most_Wanted
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby The_Most_Wanted » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:04 pm

NFS Most Wanted has 40 player cars, 9 cop cars and traffic maybe about 20s of vehicles.
So i have a problem. The windows aren't transparent in game. What's your opinion about the lights?

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 8 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:28 pm

I guess its just I've seen a few sites that hold the "drag-style" modded cars, with speeds from 300 up to even one I saw that went over 1000. Since they called them tuned, I suppose I started stereotyping the words 'tuned car' to mean ridiculously fast and not even semi-controllable.
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

The_Most_Wanted
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby The_Most_Wanted » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:18 pm

How to make the windows transparent in game?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:28 pm

Looks ok. The headlights are a bit too dark. Assign the texture called fxltglow.tga to the headlights objects material, so to have them with a whiter and stronger look in-game. The taillights seem good, continue with that way for the other cars.
You would need to remove the reflections at least from the bottom, interior and badging textures through MM2 City Toolkit's File Browser tool.
NFS Most Wanted has 40 player cars, 9 cop cars and traffic maybe about 20s of vehicles.
Double the player cars because of the stock and customized versions and you'll easily get a total of 400 MB of archive to download. Then, obviously they have to be split in at least two .ar files.
How to make the windows transparent in game?
Simply through the textures (windows and defrost) alpha channel, that have to be in TGA format, of course.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:29 am

I have to say, thats pretty awesome! But like Franch said the headlights are a bit to dark. Look up a picture of the real car, and try your hardest to match the colours. :wink:

[img][/img]