Problem with my game files

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Problem with my game files

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:28 am

I don't suppose anyone would be willing to upload their MM2 copy somewhere would they? My files seem to have a strange problem--there is music and city sounds, but no commentary or vehicle noises. After I switched computers, the copy from the old computer was lost and it was off the internet (legally, of course).
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 6 months

Postby RohitXL5 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:36 am

Common. Redownload here.
[img][/img]

[color=#01B5DD][size=150]Boss of Martians![/size][/color]

[img][/img] [color=yellow]Best Active Member MM1 screenshot-er | Best MM2 breakout of the year[/color]
[img][/img] [color=yellow]Author of the best mod of the year[/color]

KDriver
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 10 years 5 months

Postby KDriver » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:17 am

I too had this problem.The problem is of installation.In the setup of MM2,there are two audio options.One is custom audio option (Includes less audio files) and other one is Typical audio option (Includes all audio files).You must have installed your MM2 with the custom audio option.You must re-install your MM2 with typical audio option to hear all in-game audio.

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:59 pm

Thanks, Rohit! I like being able to know when I'm being tailed :)
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.