GTA 2

Help

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

GTA 2

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:24 am

I know GTA2 is old, but its likely the only GTA my computer will run with optimum preformance, and the only GTA I could find free online. So,

Anyone have any tips, tricks, secrets?

I keep getting cop busted or ganged up, maybe because I'm in such a hurry to earn $50,000 so I can save my game, meaning I drive too fast, running over any and all gang members and civilians in the way.
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 10 months

Postby zoot » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:48 am

Why won't it run GTA 3? GTA 2 is a top-down game.. GTA 3 is from 2003 I believe. It should be fine. If it isn't.. it's time to get a new computer..
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:45 am

:roll: It probably would work, but I don't have it.

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:22 am

If what you're looking for is an help by using the game cheats, you can easily find them. Here's an example. I would say that's ok use one of them to help yourself to pass a difficult mission.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:09 pm

Thanks, though I was more wondering about what a good strategy would be, if anyone here has even played it before.

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:22 am

Okay, so I finally found GTA 3, and it works on my machine--almost, and its really awesome, but it keeps crashing, apparently on fault of a non-working 'vtdisp driver' :cry:

If I get this fixed, I think the game should run well enough, but what do I do? I'm runing a S3G Unichrome IGP on XP with a machine made for XP. I'm assuming a new computer isn't necessary, seeing as how the game was 2003, XP was later, but what does need fixed? :|

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 13 years 1 month

Postby COOLGUY200 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:44 pm

Why won't it run GTA 3? GTA 2 is a top-down game.. GTA 3 is from 2003 I believe. It should be fine. If it isn't.. it's time to get a new computer..
Actually, I think it came out in 2001.

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:13 am

Well, my graphics card failed me and I spend too much time on games anyway, so I got rid of GTA 3 now. There should b a game like it with less sexual content and not so much violence. MM1 and MM2 would b nice if you could do missions, switch cars, shoot, etc...

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 8 months

Postby KingAndy » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:57 pm

Oh, I'm a huge fan of PS1 videogames, but all GTA games for that platform are so boring. I only like 2 things on GTA 2: the kill frenzy, that you can find in some places of the city and where you have to kill a certain number of people in a limit time, and the Elvis Impersonators, a group of about 6 men dressed like Elvis Presley, that say some phrases in Elvis style. They are always walking in a row, even if they are running from you. They're really funny loool
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 8 months

Postby KingAndy » Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:30 pm

No need to buy a new computer, maybe just a new graphic board can solve it. Mine is also working bad but for now it just give some lag in some games.
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site