Fansites

In the actual MM fansites

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 9 months

Fansites

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:00 am

I've had MM1 for ages, MM2 for a month or two. Internet access, I got early this year. The instant I got it, I started looking everywhere for downloads for MM1. As soon as I knew MM2 maps fairly well, I looked for additional downloads for when I didn't want to race. So, right now, these appear to be the last working MM2 download sites:

MM2 Riva
MM2 Extreme (Yeah!!)
MMArchive (good, but many links are broken.)
Franch88's page
MM2 World
MM2 Gamingo
MM2 Silent
MNS Creations (No longer active, but a few downloads availible)
VW-Tuner-Oburg's site

These don't work:
MM2 Central (coding errors)
MM2 shark's rescue (download errors, under construction)
MM2 Brazil (for sale, shut down)
HQTM (slowly deteriorating. No team members, no new downloads, download links all broken)

So, we are losing our ranks steadily. It would be nice if somehow ever single track, mod, and car ever made for mm2, personal and public, were uploaded to here, as this site is the most active of those still working. If I failed to mention any sites, let me know.
Last edited by Storm_Sullivan on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:46 am

In my opinion, MMArchive has most of the downloads.

But, to upload all the mods available would be a huge ask, thats for Dj and Franch to decide. :wink:
[img][/img] [color=gold]MM2x Awards 2014 - Most Friendly Active Member[/color]

[img][/img]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 17 years
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:41 am

Have you checked the Links section of the website? You've forgot the VW-Tuner-Oburgs's website with all his cars, edited and converted.
Unfortunately MM2C has a problem with the coding about the files downloading, but they're still present in the server; also, often its database is offline, and so almost all the website gets unusable. The same is also with the HQTM-Team's website's downloads, but DjDecibel could fix it, since it's hosted here. MM2BR closed almost an year ago, it's the domain in sale. Pity about MM2 Shark's Rescue, all the download links worked till some months ago; a news put this March says that's in reconstruction.
What you're proposing to this website is exactly what MMArchive does, or at least, it's meant to do. It's still working despite some problem and an overall carelessness. MM2X has always put a selection of the best add-ons and mods created, it's also written in the home page's welcome message.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

aaro4130
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 16 years

Postby aaro4130 » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:44 am

MMArchive is, as well, under construction, just on a new section of the site so it doesn't interrupt normal usage. [I am on code :P]
[img]https://i61.tinypic.com/25zrngo.jpg[/img][color=white]
- Most creative active member
- Most smart active member
- Best MM2 innovation of the year
- Best programmer

[img]https://i60.tinypic.com/2m4c2h5.jpg[/img]
- Most helpful active member[/color]

dry_bones
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 10 years 10 months

Postby dry_bones » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:20 pm