Download ratings not working?

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

Download ratings not working?

Postby dummiesboy » Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:53 am

I've tried two separate times to rate Rohit's MM1 Engine Sounds mod, but they don't seem to be appearing. Is anyone else having issues submitting ratings?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:35 am

Yes! I've got what's the problem, and I've no more doubts about this. The problem it's... the presence of the apostrophe symbol in the comment written with the attached download vote. I know, it's absurd. :|
Try to give a vote to the download writing the comment typing at least one apostrophe symbol, and you'll see it not published after the submission. Successively, do it again but making sure to don't have written any apostrophe symbol, and submitting it, it'll result published. I don't know if the same weirdness happens also with the using of other symbols.
In the latest days I'd figured out this particularity with the submitted screenshots, where the ones with an apostrophe symbol written in the screenshot title field and/or in the description field, don't get accepted/published... But, I couldn't imagine that it happens also to that other commentary system. With the website's screenshots gallery commenting system this problem isn't present.

What I think, it's that DjDecibel may have done some edit to the website's files that causes this bizarre problem. He has done several changes to them in the last weeks. So, take a deep look about this thing, DjDecibel.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

Postby dummiesboy » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:37 am

Ah, alright. I'll see if I can avoid being a grammar nazi for this one review. :P