MM2 PT Translation Mod

A translation to PT (Portuguese)

Diatosta
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 9 months

MM2 PT Translation Mod

Postby Diatosta » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:31 pm

So, I've seen the MM2BR translation to PT-BR, but for various reasons, I tought it wasn't good enough. So I decided to make my own translation project, but more complete, with menu, sub-menus, in-games phrases and possibly voices translation. Until now I've translated all in-game phrases and some menus and sub-menus (if you want to know menus, just search the files, they're unlocked ;) ). I don't know any portuguese players, but this can be helpful for some. Also I'll be releasing (if you ask) the clean menus (like SF racing ones).

So, here's the link: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7fNixf ... sp=sharing

Also, !!Menus.ar are the main menus, !!Menores.ar are arrows and stuff like that, and the mmlang.dll are the in-game phrases.
And if there are any portuguese players here, you can say you are one in here, cause I'm curious to know if I'm the only PT guy who likes the game :D
[color=white]MM2 lover! Yeah![/color]
[color=white]diatosta.pt[/color]

[color=white]Also, gotta love when people don't publicize their work or ask for support in their signatures. Also don't forget to check my unfinished mods and donate to my Paypal

Also, one of my trucks[/color]
[img][/img]

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 1 month
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:15 am

I know one portugese guy but he isn't active all the time

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:20 am

I want to give a check on the done work, sounds good. :wink:

Besides the old Brazilian community at MM2BR (now gone, but surely some members still play MM2 and check the new releases for it), there's LVT_Boss a.k.a. Lusitaner member, which is indeed Portuguese, but he was more active in the past.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Diatosta
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 9 months

Postby Diatosta » Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:25 pm

So, I'm making a little update, as the main menu is now all translated!

Pics:
[color=white]MM2 lover! Yeah![/color]
[color=white]diatosta.pt[/color]

[color=white]Also, gotta love when people don't publicize their work or ask for support in their signatures. Also don't forget to check my unfinished mods and donate to my Paypal

Also, one of my trucks[/color]
[img][/img]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:28 pm

Looks very good, nice that you're spending effort in making the menu writes most similar to the original ones. It's a good start done so far, keep it up. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|