Level Editor/User made Content Games(for PC,PSP and XBOX360)

I want to know some :D

Pyter512
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 11 years 4 months

Level Editor/User made Content Games(for PC,PSP and XBOX360)

Postby Pyter512 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:38 am

So,i am that type of person that downloads a game and AUTOMATICALLY looks for mods on the internetz,if the game has a level-editor,it's better :D!

So,i created this ESPECIALLY for PC,PSP and XBOX 360 level editor games !(but you can talk about PS3 level-editor games too)

Do anything,post your levels,your own character that you created in the game,tracks you have made on a car game,recommend some cool level-editor/user-made content games,talk about what is your favorite one,etc.

Start writing !

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Postby whoami » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:43 am

Shame. I made loads of tracks for TrackMania Nations Forever, but all got wiped during my Windows 8 upgrade. :P
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

Pyter512
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby Pyter512 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:54 am

Shame. I made loads of tracks for TrackMania Nations Forever, but all got wiped during my Windows 8 upgrade. :P
:(

Well...do you know any games like Trackmania,where you can build your own tracks ?(not only stunt tracks).

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Re: Level Editor/User made Content Games(for PC,PSP and XBOX

Postby Seahawk » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:15 am

So,i am that type of person that downloads a game and AUTOMATICALLY looks for mods on the internetz,if the game has a level-editor,it's better :D!

So,i created this ESPECIALLY for PC,PSP and XBOX 360 level editor games !(but you can talk about PS3 level-editor games too)

Do anything,post your levels,your own character that you created in the game,tracks you have made on a car game,recommend some cool level-editor/user-made content games,talk about what is your favorite one,etc.

Start writing !
No, only PC can take mods. PS1, PS2, PS3 & PSP can't take mods for games :!:
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

Diatosta
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 10 months

Postby Diatosta » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:24 pm

You know SEAHAWK, that depends. If you have a unlocked (or jailbroken) PSP, PS1, PS2 or PS3, you can mod the game how you want, as you can see in these PS3 GTA IV mod videos around the net. (Source: I have a jailbroken PSP, had a jailbroken PS2 and a PS3 but now it isn't).
[color=white]MM2 lover! Yeah![/color]
[color=white]diatosta.pt[/color]

[color=white]Also, gotta love when people don't publicize their work or ask for support in their signatures. Also don't forget to check my unfinished mods and donate to my Paypal

Also, one of my trucks[/color]
[img][/img]

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

Postby dummiesboy » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Well between 2006 and 2008, I made a ton of tracks for Monster Truck Madness 2. But unless they're on an old harddrive somewhere, they're long gone.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:22 pm

Some console games have their editors, to create and save the own track/map/level. All is saved with the game's profile. With PC games this is much expanded with games available only for PC, like the TrackMania series and various simulators with editors.
About modding, that's especially for PC games and involves many games of various kind, you should already know. In this case it's you who searches for the existing of mods for the game that comes in your mind.

Two nice PC racing games with editors are Crashday (2006) and Ridge Racer Unbounded (2012). Their editors are good and pretty advanced, but not at the levels of the TrackMania series, for example. Older games with editors are the two Motocross Madness.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|