Introduction, thanks, and questions.

warwgn3
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 18 years 5 months

New guy with some questions

Postby warwgn3 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 5:12 pm

Hello,

Let me start of that my name is Doug, I live in Ottawa Ontario Canada, and that MM2 is one of my favourite computer games.

OK, lets get down to business....

1st, I would like to thank the person(s) responsible for creating the 1971 Chrysler New Yorker, and 1983 Chevrolet Impala cars. Congratulations on the detail quality, and thanks for your hard work. Also HOW the heck did you get the "hood view" on the New Yorker? That is so awesome!! The New Yorker and Impala are my favorite cars to drive, because the detail is so precise. I'm very impressed.

2nd, does anybody have any plans to make any more large RWD American GM, Chrysler, and Ford cars, like the Caprice, LTD, and New Yorkers from the 60's 70's, and 80's? Any Station Wagons in those plans?

3rd, Is there a way to make the traffic in the game appear as all of the cars I downloaded, so it's more realistic?

4th, is there a place where i can get a city, that is designed as a large circut race track that i can compete against all of my drivable cars? it would be nice to see the the fastest cars reach top speed..

daftjimmy
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 18 years 6 months

Postby daftjimmy » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:14 pm

errrrrr... there are no raceing tracks that i know of but there is a dragracing track somewhere around here along the golden gate bridge

i like using the twin turbo F1 on it... vroom...
-ask the staff for wherabouts

ps: i just like helping people
or it might be in mm2 world :?:
i like modelling for the people out there :D.
there will soon be a page full of my stuff on our website!

armyman
Banned
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Postby armyman » Wed May 02, 2007 6:11 am

wuz he banned? :?:

Richard_P
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Postby Richard_P » Thu May 03, 2007 8:50 pm

the new yorker and impala were free 3d meshes carface converted and claimed to be his, they were later converted to mm2. carface does a lot of 3d models and claims them, but he also does have nice scratch made cars. i do have big full sized cars ive made, such as ltd and caprices, but very low poly and detail. i have very good detailed and high poly cars for gta, i will eventually convert them over time
[img]https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c89/Richard3100/signsmall.jpg[/img]