What do you think is in area 51?

Just speculate! You don't have to be series cuz it's for fun

RacingFreak
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Postby RacingFreak » Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:37 pm

i First thought it was for "THE Area 51" now i understood it was for the forum's section called Area 51 -.-
LOL, how old were you? :P
Indeed. Don't be surprised, Triple X is always writting non-sense posts.

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 2 months

Postby Triple_X » Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:16 pm

i First thought it was for "THE Area 51" now i understood it was for the forum's section called Area 51 -.-
LOL, how old were you? :P
that's why i wasn't posting cuz i thought another stupid kiddish idea for spamming posts then i realize it was for the forum thing.

P.S. RF why do you stick your nose everywhere ?
[color=white][b][u]MM2X Awards : [/u][/b]

[img][/img] | Funniest Active Member [/color]

RacingFreak
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby RacingFreak » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:04 pm

P.S. RF why do you stick your nose everywhere ?
It's none of your business.

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby Triple_X » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:50 pm

hah That's the one thing you should say to yourself everytime you want to reply at someone ;)

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 10 months

Postby zoot » Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:51 pm

Back on topic. RF, yes, you are right. I forgot the backup is always stored on a computer. My bad. :oops:
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:35 pm

Please calm down, happens to say absurd things when you quickly reply at first view. Thinking a bit you realize that this topic talks about the administrators and moderators section of this forum by reading the first and and some other posts, and by seeing that's put in this section (it was in the General one in origin).

Piau9000 and RacingFreak have got the most realistic vision of what's that section. There are just few and old discussions about forum and websites features; there's also a welcome topic by Gafaddict made when I became moderator in 2008. :wink:
This website has daily and weekly backups of the two servers files done automatically by the hoster, and obviously nothing about this is connected with this forum.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

RacingFreak
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby RacingFreak » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:50 am

hah That's the one thing you should say to yourself everytime you want to reply at someone ;)
You know what? SHUT UP. It's none of your business what I do write or not. Obviously you lack being mature. All what you say is being 'my friend told me that blah blah blah' or '+1'.
Conclusion: you don't have your own opinion on the topic. You always look and copy others and try to be cool.

Grow up more... and get your own point on the things.
This website has daily and weekly backups of the two servers files done automatically by the hoster, and obviously nothing about this is connected with this forum.
Yes Franch, usually the host also allows you to download the backups if server problems occured. However backups are not recommended to be placed directly on the root directory of the site because this is huge security risk.

Perhaps... yet another useless thread? I think so.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:42 am

RacingFreak, keep all only related about what happened in this topic, isn't you who started to criticize Triple_X about his error in considering the real meaning of this topic? Can be said that has been Ettieapple who gave the gas to start this flame, though... Now what are you still having against him? And instead is your business reply what every thing Triple_X writes or not? Tell if is this being mature instead... Seems that now you can't stay without say something against Triple_X also when you're not involved in, you can well don't consider what he says; everything about him seems like hitting you... Nobody's perfect as you would have to be...
I'm not defending nobody, it's just that a such situation isn't tolerated for the each-other respect. If there's an hating against him because of something private happened between you two, well, you haven't to show it everytime he posts something that for you isn't good to read; dunno what can be your problem, I'm hazarding thinking this now... I invite you to think about what done if is really being worth and good according to you.
The concept is valid for everyone.

Yes, the topic is kinda useless at the end, but read the subject, it was just meant to be something funny, and instead... No problem if you've replied in it writing a realistic and serious point of view.

Now I really hope and beg that all the possible worse won't happen in my absence... :|
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby Triple_X » Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:32 pm

You know what you can't make me shut up , and yeah it my fucking business if you reply at me , you're really dump if you haven't realize that yet . If i write that my friend said this or that , it's cuz i have a lot of friends around the world not just through the internet but with ones that i've met and seeing your social skills i doubt you have any . also my maturity ain't your problem if you don't like what i said you can skip it and shut it , i never asked your opinion and this isn't your topic so it's not needed to reply at everyone . If you have any personal problems we can solve them in other ways , hiding behind the screen ain't the solution .If you think you're showing maturity by writing shit for others who you have no idea who they are , i'm telling you're NOT . End of discussion

ettieapple
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 14 years 3 months

Postby ettieapple » Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:22 pm

i think i will just say nothing next time :P
LOL i was the one being kiddish, i thought that he thought the AREA51 forum was about "THE" AREA51 :oops:
[color=white]!!!Frysl?n boppe!!![/color]