NFS WORLD SpeedBoost?

a freetoplay?

cars88
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 14 years

NFS WORLD SpeedBoost?

Postby cars88 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:16 pm

its been a while since I have not logged in,because of vacancy, let's go into the subject,I download nfs world online yesterday and I thought that it was a freetoplay but when I pass the level 2 they tell that I need to buy a speedboost for 20,30,40 euro? and I found that I am stuck in level 11?????????

I do not want to spend money to play because It say that is free.
I waited that game is downloaded, and I got an EA account for nothing?
give me a solution please!!!!
[img]https://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/15/53/63/67/sans_t10.png[/img]

Riva
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 20 years 1 month

Postby Riva » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:42 pm

The speedboost are useless, NFSW is well a free to play (or play4free) video game. But if you want to pay for an unique cars or to get faster levels or unlock some powerups, indeed it's not free.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:14 pm

NFS World is a free to play game, but the standard features are free, the new things interesting in this game, like some cars models and tuned cars, need these Speedboost points, that have to be bought; they're used also to have other things like extra powerups and 10% more of money and experience points gaining.
The maximum level that can be reached is 50, initially it was limited to 10. The maximum number of cars that can be got in the garage for free is of 3, more slots have to be bought with the Speedboost points... Reach the level 50 takes lot of time, but it gets pretty fast doing cop chases, and the same is for the money (you can be able to buy 3 of the most expensive cars of the game).
The only good thing of this game is that's free until a certain point, and it's a good game to try and to see the NFS Most Wanted and Carbon cities all in one, in case you haven't played these two old games. For the rest, it asks too much to buy, and do always the same kind of races without a real progress to do, gets really boring...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

cars88
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 14 years

Postby cars88 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:29 pm

very late replay :oops: Sorry.
yes your right nfs world is a great idea by black box, the game is very nice and i love to join the cities of nfs mw and carbon at same time .

News i found in the net:
To celebrate a year of NFS World, Blake Box offers to all players 1000 units SpeedBoost. This is an opportunity for everyone to enjoy some items exclusively available with real money. Unfortunately the operation is limited in time, the site nfsunlimited.net announced a limitation of one week, what time of the publication of the news is about to August 3.

By NFS Mania

how i can invest those points into something really useful for me.
thanks for helping me :D
[img]https://i33.servimg.com/u/f33/15/53/63/67/sans_t10.png[/img]