051a03
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 14 years 6 months

add a traffic in my city

Postby 051a03 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:59 am

i want to add a traffic in my city

this is my city but it haven't traffic
have anybody help me to add the traffic inside?
thx~

i can provide the model for the traffic

you can pm OR MSN me
MSN:ccw_03@hotmail.com
THX~

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 2:59 pm

You mean traffic cars or flying planes and train? Cars can't be done since you use PKG objects as everything, no PSDL roads and intersections

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Nice work with the track, but seeing how you've made it isn't absolutely possible get traffic in it. The city must be made in a certain way to get traffic and pedestrians as the MM2 City Toolkit program manual well shows, making objects that will be generated as PSDL terrain roads and intersections. Objects modeled and mapped as you want must be made as PKG files (thing that tracks conversions use). Here's the program manual to see how make a city with working traffic.
If you just want moving trains and flying planes in it the only way is make them as movable objects through the MM2 City Toolkit PATHS Editor (for this there's an example in the program manual).
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

051a03
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 14 years 6 months

Postby 051a03 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:53 am

Nice work with the track, but seeing how you've made it isn't absolutely possible get traffic in it. The city must be made in a certain way to get traffic and pedestrians as the MM2 City Toolkit program manual well shows, making objects that will be generated as PSDL terrain roads and intersections. Objects modeled and mapped as you want must be made as PKG files (thing that tracks conversions use). Here's the program manual to see how make a city with working traffic.
If you just want moving trains and flying planes in it the only way is make them as movable objects through the MM2 City Toolkit PATHS Editor (for this there's an example in the program manual).
but you can help me to do that ?
i don't understand what happen want to do on the manual.

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 10 months

Postby zoot » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Please read Maxoff's tack tutorial here: here.
It'll tell you everything needed to make a track with traffic. ;)
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner