Notifications

"the leftside notification "folders""

Furai
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 13 years 4 months

Notifications

Postby Furai » Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:34 pm

hello.. i think the notification "folders" ain't so good as they are now.. when u go to "View Your Posts" .. u can't easily see if someone posted some new stuff to a topic.. ex. teh Guess The Car Game thread.. that i want to follow as fast as possible to solve it out... but i cant easily see on the "folders" on left side of topic if there is new posts... i need to check to the right side for Last Poster.. now the "folders" have NEW for new posts and OLD for no new posts.. but they are the same color. and u cant see if it says NEW or OLD on the little folder... so i think the help to this would be that when there is a new post on a topic the "folder" would change color to green or yellow or sumthing.. so u can easily and fast see if there is a new post...
[img]https://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu168/Dexu/FuraiSignature.jpg[/img]

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 1 month
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:10 pm

If want see newest posts just click View posts since last visit

:wink:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:20 pm

On the bottom side of each post, where's it's written its posting date and hour, there's a little sheet icon on the left side, if it's yellow, means that's a new post posted after your last visit. You can also do like Sajmon says, but essentially you have to check the post date and hour.
Something could be done about the NEW and OLD write in the folder icon on the left side of each forum section, making it more visible, but seems that this hasn't been a problem to most of the members.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Furai
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 13 years 4 months

Postby Furai » Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:24 am

i think the easiest way would be to get the coloured "sheeet/folder".. bcuz i dont want to scroll form 10-20 post my 1 post i wanna see....
[img]https://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu168/Dexu/FuraiSignature.jpg[/img]