I need help with my track

Kluvo2
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Need help

Postby Kluvo2 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Hi guys,
I've modeled my track in ZM. I've used Maxoff's tutorial. But I've problem with importing to game. MM2CT gives me Ground perimeters error. And textures are made wrong. Could you help me? :)

Track in ZM
And in MM2CT

Here are links:
Link to .z3d file
Link to .3ds file

PS: I don't have MM2 on start panel because I use keyboard shotcuts :D ctrl+alt+m :D

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:13 am

The errors with the perimeters is given because there are vertices not connected with the other objects to make the PSDL terrain. You have to check this and remake correctly the faces in ZModeler; unite all the track, do the vertices checking and polygons remaking where needed and then split again the track parts. Most of the times this error can requite the complete track remaking. Roads seems ok, but the sidewalks aren't made in the same way, some are more wide and some more narrow; can't tell about the intersections from these screenshots. I'll see to check the linked .z3d file.
If you mean that the textures are made wrong because they look in that way in MM2 City Toolkit program you haven't to worry, in-game they look correctly mapped by default, how's for any PSDL terrain block type.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|