Help installing Lost City

L82
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 13 years 8 months

Help installing Lost City

Postby L82 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:45 am

when i go to install Lost City what do i put in for the path? ive been trying for 20 minutes to put it in MM@ and i cnt get it to show up :(

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:49 am

Why are you having so much problems with the very simple operation of putting a downloaded add-on? :roll: I guess that the archive of Lost City is the .zip one, what you have to do is open it with WinZip or WInRar (you must have these programs to manage downloaded archives) and with the drag and drop way keep clicking on the .ar file in it and move it to your MM2 game folder for the extracting. Launch the game and enjoy it...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

L82
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby L82 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:52 am

i only have 2 files in the Lost City folder: i have the Setup application and the Readme- which doesnt tell me how to install it.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:01 am

Setup application? Yeah, it has a setup .exe file for the installing, now I've checked the downloaded file from my archive. The setup should make easier this already easy operation, but can't be so for everyone. Yes, the Readme file doesn't say what to do to install it, but as always the setup installers explains step by step what do, and are really easy to understand.
Maybe you've already done the track installing. If you've left "C:\" in the field where enter the MM2 game directory (the path where's installed the game), just go in your C: hard drive to find the .ar file there, so you can move it in your MM2 game folder.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

L82
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby L82 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:05 am

i got it now franch88- thanx for your help :D