Odd city error

arrow

mtx_devitt
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 13 years 10 months

Odd city error

Postby mtx_devitt » Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:57 pm

When i land in my new city on cruise i have the CNR arrow above me . it doesent follow etha it just stays at point 0.. why do u recon this is happening?

tonius11
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 14 years

Postby tonius11 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:02 pm

I have no idea why that arrow is there, but it appears in all citys (even SF and London) on the x=0 y=0 z=0 point. If you don't want to see that arrow, you can try to move the whole city a bit up.
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&cid=65&lid=923&ttitle=Default_Cars_Traffic_Mod#dldetails][img]https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4604962/GetTrafficMod.jpg[/img][/url]

mtx_devitt
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 13 years 10 months

Postby mtx_devitt » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:08 pm

that is a good idea. i never noticed it before. I was like WTf is that all aBOUT!? lol

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:14 pm

Is normal get the green arrow used for game races and in CnR mode in tracks; even in SF and London there's it, but isn't quickly easy to find the first time. As Tonius says, it's placed in the center of the environment (where the player car appears if there aren't roads for traffic) and it's visible only from the bottom. To don't get it visible, just move more above the track, but not too much, otherwise you'll go above that point and the car can appear down the track. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

cody
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 18 years 6 months

Postby cody » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:12 pm

I first saw that arrow in Abandoned City. When I looked underneath the car (Using the V key), I saw that arrow and figured it out to be a glitch. It's easier to find with the Midnight Club Mod installed. I use it to line my car up with north and south.
My Member Number is prime. LOL!