Leo's City

Work in progress. Beta released! :D

Leolego29347
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 14 years 1 month

Leo's City

Postby Leolego29347 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:47 pm

Hi, I'm making my first city. It's not done yet.
Pic.

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 10 months

Postby zoot » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:29 pm

The images doesnt show. :/ Use Imageshack, Imagebam or photobucket. ;)
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:20 pm

Ok, now stop with such childish things, ok??? Me, and not only, are really tired of them...
This city made by "you" really is the HQTM-Team city making example (the little one with two insections, two roads, two houses, an hilly part, etc.), with some files taken from the example of the movable objects (what a messing you've done), available in the MM2 City Toolkit manual here. I've checked the beta file submitted in the website.
What the hell are you trying to do??? If your purpose is just to copy someone letting see that you do something too you've incredibly failed... You don't trick nobody, and nobody tolerates this kind of stealing. This is only a waste of time for you and for especially me... Am I wrong or time ago you'd already submitted this file in for the website, but without post anything in the forum? I kinda remind...
Topic locked, and please don't do a such thing again, or you'll be banned... Unfortunately you aren't the first... Damn, these kids are really the ruin of this community...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|